ROTTMNT Leonardo x Competitive! Reader

(Leo had created a dare, whoever loses basketball does whatever the other wants. You also knew that he was good at basketball; still didn't mean that you wouldn't try.)

Requested by: Shahralana

Thanks for requesting!

---

You tiptoed to the lab, glancing behind you; finding nothing. You sighed, relieved, as you hid behind the big, metal table. 

You placed your hand over your mouth to silence your breathing; you didn't know where he was, but breathing wouldn't cost you. 

You flinched as a hand suddenly reached down, tapping you on your shoulder, "Found you." Leo told you, a smirk overtaken his lips.

"No fair! You got Mikey to help you! That's cheating!" you huffed, standing up and brushing yourself off.

Leo shrugged, "Call it whatever you want, Princess. You can't deny that I'm the master of hide-and-seek." 

You sighed heavily, shaking your head. Man, he was really proud that, huh?

"Okay, okay." Leo spoke, suddenly getting close. "Let's do something else."

You pushed his face away, looking down; blushing slightly. "Well, what do you have in mind?"

Leo chuckled, inwardly loving the fact that he made you so flustered, but not saying anything about it. "Well, I was thinking that, maybe, we make things funner."

"Not a word, but yeah, I'm in." you folded your arms, smirking a bit.

"Okay, okay. Let's do a competition; whoever wins tells the loser what to do for the rest of the day. Deal?" Leo smirked as he held his hand out, hoping that you would take it.

You smirked as you did take his hand, "Deal." You squealed, "I'm gonna beat you so hard!"

He didn't admit it, but fireworks ruptured through his body when he felt your touch. It only left him more curious, could you blame him? You looked absolutely beautiful, your eyes totally sparkled with excitement. 

He shook his head, breaking himself out of his thoughts, "Uh, uh, uh. Not so fast, I haven't told you what we're playing." You swatted his finger that he was wagging in front of you, "Yes?"

"Basketball." he replied, that all-knowing smirk on his face again.

"What?! No fair! You know you're good at that game!" You pouted, crossing your arms.

"Defeat already? Wow, we didn't have to do anything." he replied.

"I wasn't giving up! A deals a deal." you grabbed onto his arm and pulled him outside the lab. You let go as soon as you spotted Mikey. You narrowed your eyes, how dare he help Leo find you? 

As soon as he spotted you, all hell broke lose. It took him a second to register that you were mad at him, but he got there. As soon as he did, he took off; hiding in the arcade room. You were gonna give chase, but Leo grabbed your arm, stopping you. 

"We should really get going." You sighed before turning back to him, smiling, "Let's".

He was frozen, not with fear, but with awe. How was this girl accidentally being so cute?! You easily pulled away. Walking, by yourself, to the lair's entrance. "Leo? You good?" you asked as you stopped walking, looking over at him.

Leo shook his head, "Yep! I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be?" He raced beside you. 

"Okay...." you raised an eyebrow. He definitely was acting weird.    

It didn't take you two long to make it to the abandoned park. Leo smirked as he grabbed a spare basketball, "Okay, as much as I would love to beat you into oblivion, I still have to make it fair. So... how about 7 baskets? Sound fair?" 

You scoff, snatching the ball from him, "Only if I get to go first." He smirks, "You know what? Why not? Fair is fair, princess."You scowled, Leo knew that you hated that nickname.

His eyes were glued to yours as you both started the game. 

He was faster than you as he swiped the ball from your grasp. 

All Leo thought about was how he wanted to win, god he wanted to win. He needed for you to tell him that you liked him as much as he liked you.

He halted as he felt the ball slip away from his grip, you had caught up and quickly took the ball back from him. 

He smirked as he ran with you, in awe at the determined look in your eye. Ah, what the hell? He'd let you have this one. 

You cheered as the ball went into the hoop. "Looks like I'm winning this, Leo!"

He shrugged, now there was no mercy...

He kept smacking the ball out of your grip and taking off with it.

He kept scoring, one basket would turn into two, two to three; and so on.... it wasn't long before he had six scores. "What was that? I thought you were beating me." Leo taunted with that smirk that in that moment you wanted to smack off.

You growled, "Let's hurry up and end this." You sighed, you had excepted defeat. "Are you giving up, princess?" He asked you.

"Just go!" you had clamped your hands into fists. "Can't." he shrugged. "And why is that?" you crossed our arms, "It's simple, actually. You already know that I've won. And you know what that means!"

You rolled your eyes, "Fine, what do you want?"

He shrugged again, "Simple, I want you to answer a question honestly."

"Okay....?" you raised an eyebrow

Leo grew the biggest grin, uh oh... what was going on through his mind?

He finally did it. He won. Now what? Oh, he was going to see if you liked him as much as he liked you; but, his confidence was fading. What if you didn't? No! Keep yourself together Leo! he scolded himself.

"(Y/N), do you-" His mouth shut. Uh oh, he couldn't do this!

"Leo?" you questioned, cocking your head to the side. 

He cleared his throat before trying again,"Do you like me?"

"What?!" you asked, shocked. You couldn't help that your face rose in temperature.

"You heard me." Leo replied, blush overtaking his own face.

"Leo- I-... yes." you finally confessed, not daring to look into his eyes.

Leo's eyes lit up at this revelation, oh! This meant everything to him! His confidence came back as he lifted your chin to his face. He just stared into your eyes for a second, glad that a perfect girl would love someone like him. He then lean into your face, capturing your lips with his. The kiss was soft and sweet. He clearly didn't do this before.

His arms wrapped around you, holding you closer as the kiss grew more heavier, but still filled with love. He was immediately addicted to the feeling; he couldn't wait to feel like this with you more often.

(Ok, so I wrote this all out before, but then Wattpad decided to delete most of it.So, I had to redo it, but I loved writing it.)

-Author out