ROTTMNT Leo x Reader x Donnie

(This match-up has been in my head for a while.)

---

You had just finished helping Mikey baking in the kitchen. Warm, fresh brownies were on a plate that you were walking to the tv room, to hand-deliver to the family. 

"He- Woah, those smell good!" Leo announced, walking beside you. "Don't lie, Nardo. You smelled these, it's what dragged you out of your room."

He shrugged, "But..." he interrupted, "I could also be just waiting for you, princess." he winked, wrapping his arm around your shoulders; pulling you closer.

You blushed before pushing him away, "Stop..." you huffed, your face glowing pink. "I have to give these to your brothers and your dad..."

And you did, Leo didn't stop you. In fact, he joined your little delivery service.

He didn't tell you, but he really did love to hang out with you; no matter what you did. How could he not? You were smart, kind, funny and pretty. So pretty... He would often find himself being lost in your eyes; your smile and your little snort when you laughed too much was the reason he kept trying to make you laugh. It just made him feel good.

"Alright! One last stop!" you smiled excitedly. Oh my god, did you know how not to be cute?! You had Leo totally wrapped around your finger; he was sure that he wanted you in his life forever.

You knocked on the lab doors, that secret knock that told Don that it was you. The doors swayed open. "Hey Don." He twirled around, meeting your smile; it made his heart throb. 

It took him a while to understand his feelings towards you, but he figured it out. He became nervous around you; butterflies flew around in his stomach when you smiled at him. It made him absolutely melt whenever you hugged him. It was just so warm! He couldn't help it!   

"(Y/N)! What an excellent surprise!" he smiled. Inwardly, he was getting nervous again, but he wouldn't let you know that. 

"Mikey asked me to give you these." you offered the plate, "Only two." you also said.

Donnie nodded and grabbed two, smiling sweetly at you; setting the gifts on his work table and opening his arms to you in gratitude. He knew that you absolutely loved hugs, and he absolutely loved getting hugged by you. It was a total win-win situation for you both.

You accepted the offer, setting the plate down, and rushing yourself into his arms.

His smile widened as he felt you against his chest, your arms wrapped around him. He almost started churring, loving the warmth that you provided.

Leo coughed loudly, letting you both know that he was there. You both separated, a smile still overtook your lips as you reached for the plate and started making your way back to the kitchen. Weirdly enough, you saw that Leo didn't follow you. You shrugged, oh well, he'll get his share later.

Leo narrowed his eyes at his brother, who's eyes had followed you until you were out of the lab. They panned back to his blue-banded brother, "Whatever you want to say, Nardo. Say it." 

"You and (Y/N) have been getting pretty friendly, huh?"he questioned, although it completely broke his heart when he saw it.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Donnie denied, rolling his eyes.

"Obviously I saw it, explain then. Do you like her?"

Donnie halted what he was doing, "Was it that obvious?"

Leo was completely heartbroken, Donnie liked you? He had no chance against his brother when it came to you! He was SO much more attractive than Leo was (You're wrong Leo)

"I can't lie to myself anymore, I do like her. I like everything about her." Donnie spoke again after Leo didn't respond.

Leo couldn't believe what he was hearing. You were slipping away from him; everything he imagined that you two would go through, turned into you and Donnie experiencing the same things without him. He couldn't let that happen.

"I'm her boyfriend." he blurted out, not exactly thinking things through. "You're her boyfriend?" Donnie raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." He wore that cocky smirk, "And I don't like you messing around with her." Donnie scoffed, "Why didn't you say anything before?" 

Crap, think fast Leo! "Didn't really see the point." "Didn't see the point- Leo, we're family, you really should tell us these things." 

He didn't admit it, but Donnie's heart completely shattered. He liked everything about you, he was positive that he wanted to spend his life with you. But, you were his brother's now, and how could he compete? His brother was way out of Donnie's level! He was better-looking (I find you both attractive btw.), more athletic and all-around better. The only thing Donnie had was intelligence, but could that win your heart?

(Ending that there. I wanted to do something for the movie which I am excited for!)

-Author Out