Headcanons!

(Heyyyy, just coming back with more headcanons for y'all. What would the boys do if your pet bonded with them? I have a cat. Anyway, I will put this in the ROTTMNT perspective.)

---

Raph:

❤️- He LOVES it. He's always been the animal lover of the group.

🔴- Bonus points if your pet didn't like him at first.

🟥- When your pet curled up to him and let him pet him/her. He looked at you, ecstatic.

❤️- Your pet would soon greet him when he visited.

🔴- He soon became their favorite person, behind you of course.

🟥- Let's just say that you were no longer the only reason that Raph would visit.

Leo:
💙- He acts like he doesn't care if your pet ever likes him, but he secretly does.

🔵- The first time he/she let him pet them. It was like pure heaven to him.

🔷️- Steals your pet, so they aren't alone when your at work. But has hard time giving them back.

💙- Your pet already accepts him as a part of the family.

🔵- Gets to the point to where he's EXCITED to see your pet.

Donnie:
💜- Having a bond with your pet is IMPORTANT to him.

🟣- You didn't know? Your pet knows you more than anyone else, sometimes even yourself.

💜- If you've had your pet for a long time, he'll push himself harder to get along with them. (There's more information about you that way.)

🟣- His work is not vain when your pet curled into his lap as he was on his laptop.

💜- Everytime he would visit your house/apartment, he would greet you and greet your pet, giving them friendly head-pats.

Mikey:
🧡- Secretly does not like that there was another "cute" thing in your life.

🟠- At first, was threatened. He was scared that you loved them more than you loved him.

🔸️- After a while, Mikey doesn't perceive them as a threat. It wouldn't take him long to fall in love with your pet.

🧡- Would bring them tiny clothes based on their gender.

🟠- You'd find it adorable to see the two important things in your life getting along.

(Being a pet owner myself, it's important that my partner would like my pet as much as they like me. Especially since I've had my cat for a long time [since 2014]. They know a lot more than you'd think.)
Enough of the rant,
-Author out