2012 Donnie x Reader

(Alrighty, my first yandere-type writing. This is my first time writing about this, if I make a mistake please tell me. There's three stages i will base these off of: 1. Love/Fascination, 2. Obsession, 3. The person (or turtle) completely loses all capability of feeling, they only want or NEED you.

Donnie is currently on stage 2 with you.    

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy <3

TW: obsessive behavior) 

----

Donnie really shouldn't be feeling this way, he knew it was destructive to obsess over a person like this.

But... you were a different story. You made him feel different than April made him feel. You made him feel like he was on top of the world, but you also were an intimidating person. Not in a bad way, just as an "hey, you're really pretty" way. He was afraid to explain his feelings, and you turning out like April. 

"Hey, D!" you greeted as you arrived at the lab. Speak of the devil, he turned slightly to catch you placing your books down. He stared in awe as he studied every perfection. Your hair was dangling down, your eyes were downward, seeming to sparkle with determination. 

"Do you have something for me to help you with?" you asked while standing back up. Donnie quickly looked away and blushed when he realized he was staring at you, "No... nope... nu-uh..." "Okay." you smiled, making Donnie absolutely melt. My god, you were so pretty. Prettier than April, that was for sure. 

"I'm gonna go see what Mikey's up to." You raced out of the lab before Donnie can stop you. His grip on his wrench grew tighter. Mikey? Why were you spending your time with him besides Donnie? Did you... like him more? No way! he huffed, She's going to be mine whether she likes it or not! He placed his wrench down and traveled to his bed. 

He lifted it to reveal tons of pictures of you. He sat on his knees, looking through each one. There were some of you smiling, there some where you were with him, Some of where you were eating, even some of where you were sleeping in your bedroom. He smiled, he snuck into your room on accident once. He was just wanting to talk to you, but after he saw you fast asleep in your window; something came over him.

Oh, it felt amazing to watch you, to hold you, to feel you. It made him come back for more; that's when he took the pictures. When he was feeling bold, he'd place his lips on your forehead. It absolutely sparked fireworks within him, enough for him to keep doing it. He kept gently kissing your forehead, careful not to wake you.

He smiled at the memories, looking next to him and picking a plastic bag. He clipped the ends of your hair off while you were sleeping and kept them. You were a goddess to him, he almost couldn't believe that he was even worthy to stand next to such beauty. 

He instinctively scowled when he heard you laugh, was Mikey making you laugh? What did you find so funny? He began getting jealous. You never laughed like that to any of his jokes. Were you.... beginning to like him more? (Y/N) wouldn't do that to me, quit being so sensitive Donatello. He scolded himself while shaking his head.

He hid everything he had of you back under his bed and stood up, making sure he placed his bed back. He would absolutely be embarrassed if you or one of his brothers found it. 

(I'm sorry it's so short. I'm slowly getting back into the habit of writing again. I've just been in a sort of mood lately that I've been trying to break.)

- Author out