2012 Casey x Reader

(Casey agrees to watch Y/N's little brother to impress her, but it gets more than he can handle; he goes to the turtles for help.)
                               ----
"Hey, Case?" You asked, nervous about this conversation, what if he told you no? "Hmm?" He chimed, wearing that ridiculous, cocky smirk that you grew to adore. "Can I ask you a question?" "Go ahead, (n/n)." You took a deep breath, panicking about how this conversation was going, "I have to do something with April, I promised her, but I'm watching my little brother too. So, I was wondering..." He held his hand up, snickering lightly, "I get'cha, you want to watch the little rascal for ya?" You nodded, "But only if you want! I'm not forcing you, Casey!" He snickers even more, "Woah! Chill out (n/n)! That wasn't a no." You smiled brightly, "Really?" Casey smiled back, smitten with how cute you looked, "Ya, you an' Red have fun." You almost squealed out of happiness, "Thank you so much, Casey! I'll bring him by later." You waved as you started walking to your apartment. Casey waved back, smiling slightly Maybe if I take care of him good enough, I'd have a shot with her...

You came by later with a little boy, he looked to be 2 or 3. He clung onto you, refusing to let go. He stared up at Casey, but didn't say anything. You told Casey his name, his age and if there was an emergency, to call you. "Gotcha, (n/n)." Was all he said to you with a smirk on his face. You asked your brother if he wanted to watch t.v. for a bit. Your brother nodded and reluctantly released you, you followed him to a couch before you came out again, "Alrighty, Guess I'm off." You smiled, "Have fun." He said back, almost dismissing you. You quickly walked out, closing the door behind you.

All hell broke lose when you left. Your brother threw tantrum after tantrum. Kicking, screaming, crying, throwing himself on the floor; Casey had no idea where this came from, he was so calm with you, and he had no idea what to do. Sure, he had to watch his sister, but she wasn't this young, and she didn’t act like this either. "(Y/b/n), it's fine, she's coming back..." He tried his best to pacify him, but that only made him more upset. Casey sighed as he looked at the notes you gave him, your number glaring at him. Should he call you? No! If she thinks that I can't handle it, I'll never get my shot to be with her! He cried in his head.

He had an idea, sure they'd hate him for a bit, but he doesn’t have other options. He took the little boy by the hand, who still was kicking and trying to get away, luckily he wasn't screaming anymore. Casey lead the boy into the sewers, capturing his hand again. "Case? Why's he here?" Leo greeted, raising his browbone at the little boy, "Leo! Help me, man! He won't stop!" Casey cried. Leo allowed him into the lair, warning him that if Splinter found out, it wouldn't go well for him.

"Casey! Wait-" Mikey halted, obviously staring at the little boy he was with. "Are you a dad?!" "Wha-? No!" Casey exclaimed, "(Y/N)'s with April and she wanted me to watch her little brother." The boy he was supposed to watch, broke free from Casey's grasp and started running around the lair, curious about everything. Leo and Casey gasped as he started to go to the dojo, but luckily Raph had just stopped training, "Woah!" He stopped the boy, careful to be gentle with him, "Ummm, why in the shell is there a kid here Jones?!"

"Did you bite off more than you can chew?" Leo folded his arms, "I didn't know where else to go! He won't stop! I just want him to be asleep before (Y/N) gets home." "I get that, but how do you think we were gonna help? We're mutants! We can't take care of him!" Leo said, drawing his arms out as he tried to make a point, "I get that, but-" Casey stopped as he spotted (y/b/n) sitting with Mikey on the floor below him, they were watching cartoons. "How'd you do that?" Casey questioned, amazed. "Well, he wanted the juice we had; I told him that he'd have be still to have some." Your brother did look at peace sipping on the orange juice they had, using an inspillable cup. He was already half asleep. Juice? Why didn't I think of that?! Casey scolded himself as he watched your brother rest his little head, his eyes did shut.

Casey smiled, your brother wasn't as bad as he first thought....

(Sorry that this is short :(
There's things going on in my mind.)
- Author out