Headcanons!!!

Yay! It's my birthday today, so here's the headcanons of what the boys would do on your birthday. Btw, it's the 2012 version.
---
Leo:
🔷️: Doesn't wake you up immediately, lets you sleep while he takes in your sleeping form.

💙: Does know it's your birthday, kisses your head before raising out of bed.

🔵: He actually knows how to cook, makes you breakfast.

🔷️: Wakes you up with kisses all over your face, he usually goes for your nose.

💙: Tells you everything that he loves about you and thanks you for being alive (lmao)

🔵: Hugs and kisses. Snuggling is required with him.

Raph:
❤️: Like it or not, Raph's a snuggler. You wake up slightly as he pulls you closer, growling slightly.

🔴: Reaches for your hand as he starts to wake up. Smiling softly as he wishes you a happy birthday

🟥: Just stares at you, taking in all your beauty. He sometimes does not understand why you chose him out of all his brothers, you have to remind him.

❤️: When you both get up, he hands you your favorite flower and tells you how lucky he is to have you.

Donnie:
🟣: Doesn't know how to celebrate your birthday; it's really stressing him out.

💜: You have to tell him that it doesn't matter, just that you can spend time with him.

🟣: That's really sweet, but he needs a plan. He wants to confess that he really, really loves you, but doesn't know how to do it.

💜: Go and kiss him before he burns himself out.

Mikey:
🧡: Counting down every day until your birthday.

🟠: You better believe that he's getting all his brothers to throw you a party.

🔸️: Gets you what you wanted the past year.

🧡: Hands you a bouquet of your favorite flowers and tells you that you really are important to him.

(So, yeah. It is my birthday today. Can you believe that I've been alive for 20 years? I sure can't. Anyway, I just wanted to get this out there before I go do stuff.)
-Author out