ROTTMNT Donatello x Reader

(You and Donnie were internet friends, he plans on taking the relationship further.)

---

You had just gotten home after a long day of work, you opened your computer and went to the kitchen for a snack.

When you came back, you had already gotten a text on Discord:

Bootyshaker9000: Hey (Y/N), how was work?

You smiled as you texted back 

google_was_my_idea: Oh hey Don, it wasn't hard just long.

neon_ leon: That's what she said.  

Bootyshaker9000: Leo, stop. Get off.

neon_leon: Nah, last time I checked she's my friend too.

You giggled as you sat back and watched the two brothers go at it. You had wanted siblings when you were younger, you told Donnie. He reassured you, having four brothers himself, he would be glad to be an only child like yourself.

The brothers both called your name as they wanted you to solve a dispute they had, sighing, you interjected:

google_was_my_idea: Donnie, he has a right to be here, he's my friend too.

neon_leon: See? Glad your on my side (Y/N).

google_was_my_idea: But, I can also see why Don's upset... Leo, you completely interjected in the conversation. It would only be fair if I talked to him, then talk to you.

Bootyshaker9000: Yes! That's only what I'm trying to do! 

neon_leon: Fine, ig. Ttyl, then?

google_was_my_idea: Yeah, ttyl.

neon_ leon left the chat

google_was_my_idea:  Don? You know Leo didn't mean anything bad, right? 

Bootyshaker9000: I know, I just wanted to talk to you by myself. It's been a long time since we've just talked, you know?

google_was_my_idea: We talked last week?

Bootyshaker9000: Oh, well, it felt like a long time.

google_was_my_idea: Aww, you are too sweet.

Bootyshaker9000: I try :)

Bootyshaker9000: Are you still studying the yokai?

google_was_my_idea: Yep :). There's some in New York, can you believe that?

Donnie had to fake it a little bit longer. He didn't want to admit it, but you became very important to him. He would love to meet you, you seemed like an interesting gal. 

He was jolted back into reality when you texted again:

google_was_my_idea: New York's right above the "Mystic City", ooo! I would love to visit!

Bootyshaker9000: Would you be scared if you ever saw one?

google_was_my_idea: No, not really. They seem really cool. What about you?

Bootyshaker9000: Me? Uh... no? I wouldn't be scared. Next question.

google_was_my_idea: I may have an answer.

Oh my god, he was really doing this:

Bootyshaker9000: What would happen if you were talking to one right now?

google_was_my_idea: Omg, are you one? That would be sooooo cool!

Donnie smiled, happy with your response. He absolutely wanted to meet you now that he knew that you wouldn't be afraid of him. Luckily he wouldn't have to ask you because you would ask him:

google_was_my_idea: Can we meet up? I want to meet you :)

Bootyshaker9000: Actually, I was about to ask you. So, yeah.

google_was_my_idea: Okay, where do you want to meet up?

Bootyshaker9000: You live in New York, right?

google_was_my_idea: Yes, I do.

Bootyshaker9000: It'll be easier if I just came to you. On your rooftop. Just give me your address.

google_was_my_idea: Okay, can't wait to see you!

(Okay, guys. Don't worry, I'll do that Part 2. I just had this idea. I'm sorry if it's a bit shorter, just wanted to take a break from writing that long one. Anyways, I do hope that you enjoyed <3)

-Author out