ROTTMNT Donatello x Reader

(The guys called and told you that Donnie has not slept for three days. You were the only one that could handle this.)

---

You rushed into the lair.

"(Y/N)..." Raph breathed out in relief, looking worriedly to his brothers' lab, "Glad ya came."

"Of course, is he still in his lab?" Leo nodded. "We haven't seen him leave, he keeps making Shelldon make coffee and food for him."

You shake your head, "This situation just keeps getting worse..." Raph rubs the back of his head, "He won't listen to us, but, maybe, you could do something? Maybe?" You grab his arm, trying to comfort him, "I'll try."

You took off to the lab, using the secret knock that told Donnie it was you. The lab door opened slowly. "Donatello." you greeted, as causal as you could be; even though you wanted to yell at him to go to bed.

"(Y/N)." He greeted back, not looking from what he was working on. This was how you both greeted each other when he was busy.

"Your brothers tell me that you haven't slept in three days." 

Donnie scoffs, "Three days isn't long at all, for me at least."

"Donnie, you know that even geniuses like you need sleep..." You shyly said.

He finally turned around, "Flattery won't help you this time little miss."

You folded your arms and pouted as he turned back around, looking beside you; you found that tranquilizer gun. You smiled, now gaining a plan. 

"Donnie." you grabbed it quickly and hid it from his eyesight as he turned back around, "(Y/N), can you-" he stopped as you pulled the gun out from behind you, making sure that he could hear you cock it.

"Put the screwdriver down and go to bed." You really wanted to play games, huh? Well, lucky for you, Donnie wouldn't give up that easily.

"You wouldn't." he narrowed his eyes. You laughed maliciously, "You know I would, don't make me ask again."

Donnie knew that your father had a gun collection, and by context clues; that meant that he probably taught you how to shoot them. 

And as much as Donnie would love to sit here and play this game with you, he also didn't want to get shot. So, he took off running into the lair.

"You get back here!" you took off, running after him. 

"I'm not tired (Y/N)! I still have a lot to do!" he yelled back, jumping over anything that was in his way.

"This is for your own good!" you yelled, aiming the tranquilizer and firing.

To be fair, if he hadn't taken a sharp right into the kitchen, it would hit him in the thigh. But, it didn't. Instead it launched itself into an unsuspecting Leo, who collapsed instantly; he would be out for a few hours. "Sorry Leo!" you said as you continued to chase Donnie.

A total frenzy occurred in the kitchen. Mikey, who was responsible for making lunch for the others, was grabbed by Donnie. He hid himself behind his little brother to hopefully divert you, but you wouldn't give up.

"(Y/N)! When we asked you to handle it, this is not what we meant!" Mikey ripped up his arms in self defense.    

"Donnie, let your brother go!" you growled. "No! You'll just shoot me!" he replied. You growled, he was acting like a child. "You let him go, or, I swear, I'll take both of you down."What?!" Mikey replied "I didn't agree to that!"

You glared at Mikey, telling him to shut up; luckily, he took the hint and clamped his mouth shut. "You're acting ridiculous! Just go to bed!" you growled at Donnie, "And, like I said before, I'm not tired! I had coffee like two hours ago!" he replied.

You smirked, now coming up with a new plan, "Oh? Well, why didn't you just say so?" you lowered the gun slowly, "You can't go to bed with caffeine running through your body." You were completely b.s.ing but you spoke so confidently that Don believed you. 

He reluctantly released his brother, eyeing you. "Although..." you continued, "You are worrying your brothers and me. You should really get some sleep." You quickly aim the gun on him and fired before he could find protection behind his brother again.

He gasps looking down at the dart that was now in his leg, "Touche." he told you before he passed out, collapsing on the kitchen floor.

"Oh mi gosh, did you kill him?!" Mikey panicked, "No, but he will be passed out for a while. Help me take him to his bed." 

Mikey nodded as he helped you carry the sleeping turtle back to his lab. You guys flopped him onto his belly while you took off his battle shell and goggles, knowing that he doesn't sleep with them on.

"Where's Leo?" Mikey looked around while you tucked Donnie into his blankets. "He would love this." You instantly felt guilt, you hadn't meant to hit him, but things happened.

An alarmed yelp caused you both to run out of the lab, only to see Raph over his other brother's form. You tensed, seeing Leo on his plastron, his shell facing his brothers. A dart was in his thigh. Mikey immediately knew that you were the cause, he glared at you with his arms folded, "Um, long story?" you smiled nervously.

(Welp, two in one day. Go me! I had enough energy to do this one. The idea just kinda hit me, you know?)

POV: Donnie woke up, not remembering how how he got to his bed

POV: Donnie woke up, not remembering how how he got to his bed. It took him a minute to remember that you shot him, you'd pay him back for sure

- Author out