ROTTMNT Casey Jones x Reader

(This takes place after Casey got sent back in time and after the events of the movie. You were rushing there to check on the turtles and April. You live in New Jersey, you were staying with April for a few days.)

"And you're sure that I can crash here?" You asked April. She nodded, "Well duh, besides, I know the guys would love to see you again. You good on sharing?" "What?" "We have a new... uh.... friend staying with us." 

Suddenly, her doorbell rang, she stood up to go answer it. As she opened the door, you could see a boy around your age standing there, "Casey. What can I do ya for?" "Sorry, Commander O'Neil, Sensei wanted me to give this to you..." April sighs, "For the last time, you don't have to keep calling me that..."She steps aside, "Come in, hurry up it's cold out there." Casey enters the apartment, freezing the moment he saw you. 

"I see you've met (Y/N), she's visiting for a few days..." April sat down beside you. "Hi..." he awkwardly greeted. "Hi" you replied, showing him your best smile.

From the very moment he laid his eyes on you, his feelings grew wonky. He didn't know what he was feeling, but he knew he was feeling a difference. It wasn't like he didn't like you, it was different actually... But... should he ask Leo? Would he understand? Would-

"Case?" April asked, "You just gonna stand there? You know you can sit down, there's room by (Y/N)." You smiled, "Yeah, I won't bite." you patted beside you. Casey's heart started racing for some reason as he walked closer to you. He sat next to you, while you were on your phone. You giggled, showing April a silly filter on Snapchat. "Casey! Come here! I wanna take a picture with you!" You smiled, scooting closer to him. He awkwardly smiled and waved, not really knowing what to do, but you... You were a natural in the camera.

He thought you were sooo pretty... did you know that? You were already amazing to him and he barely met you! He stiffened as you laid on his arm. "Totally sending that to Leo." You said, typing away on your phone, oblivious to what's going on. "Ummm... uhhhh..." Casey didn't know what to do.... Should he ask you to get off? No, he liked it... a lot...

"Oh, my b." You raise up from his arm. "No! No!" he spoke, reassuring you. "I kinda liked it... Uh, I mean, you're so warm- ack! I mean-" he stopped, his face completely engulfed with deep red blush. Your own face lit up too. April spoke, trying to break the awkwardness, "Does anyone want pizza?" "Y-yeah!" Casey spoke, looking away from you. 

My god, he had never been that embarrassed ever. Were you doing something to him? That has to be the reason! But... if you were trying to hurt him, wouldn't it, you know, hurt? This felt different... and he would be lying if he said he didn't like it... His eyes shifted back to you, you were looking down at your phone, giggling as you sent picture after picture... to Leo, he assumed.

---

(A few hours later)

Casey spent hours by your side, not daring to leaving. You quickly became like his best friend, he also learned a lot about you; only making his feelings grow. You were completely understanding of where he came from, and what happened. He learned that you actually were from New Jersey and came to check on the guys and April after you heard what happened. Turns out, you knew pretty much everything, and were really good friends with the turtles; made him wonder why they never told him about you.

(I'm sorry that this is so short! I'm trying to find motivation to write again. Don't worry,I will get those requests done, I just didn't want to like half-ass them.)

- Author out