ROTTMNT Raph x Reader

(You and Raph had always shared love for motorcycles. You were so excited to gain a motorcycle of your own. Raph, however, wanted to see how fast it really was, so a race was planned.

Requested by: Shahralana

Thank you for requesting!)

---

You had asked the brothers to meet you on a street corner, you told them that you had a surprise for them. 

A loud hum echoed as you came racing through the street, halting as you met the brothers. 

You swung your leg over, kicking out the little stand that kept your new purchase standing up. You took off your helmet, a large smile overtaken your face.

Leo and Mikey surrounded you as they lit up with excitement, they told you how good it looked.

How could they not have? It did look good. It was a small sport motorcycle painted your favorite color. You had bought it new, so everything was shiny.

Even Donnie looked impressed, which was weird, because you didn't think he liked this kind of thing.

Raph, however, was in awe. You thought it was because of the motorcycle, he liked motorcycles as much as you did. However, the motorcycle was only part of the reason. When you pulled that helmet off, your beautiful hair fell onto your face; he loved the way your eyes shone too.

He hadn't noticed how pretty you really were; he wouldn't based someone off their looks like that, but you were an exception. Yes, he did love your personality; how could he not? You were so smart, kind and funny. All around, you were his right-hand gal. And you liked the same things he liked? Aww yes! He knew he found something.

But, he started to see you in a different way. Yes, you were still his best friend, but he started to get jealous when you spent too much time with his brothers. He knew it was bad, but he couldn't help himself. He started to notice your beauty; he didn't know what this new feeling was. He had the urges to protect you, keep you out of harm's way. He just wanted to make sure that you were safe at all times.

He turned his attention back on that small bike, could that thing really save you if you depended on it too? He tried his hardest to keep you safe, but, even he, had to admit that he couldn't always be there.

He shook his head, breaking himself out of his own thoughts, "(Y/N)?" he asked suddenly, making you turn your head from the two brothers who were gawking at your motorbike.

"Yes sir?" you replied, a mischievous smile plastered on your face. You knew that he hated being called that, but you understood that he could take jokes. "Haha, very funny." he rolled his eyes in mock anger, but you could see the light smile. 

"I'm being serious now, how fast does that thing go?" He asked you. "120, I think, 140 but it would hurt the engine." You answered quickly, "She may be small, but she's powerful." You smiled proudly.

"She?" Mikey asked, "I didn't know motorcycles had genders." You scoff, "It was a figure of speech, Mike."

Raph, was trapped in his thoughts again, would that be enough to guarantee your safety? He had to figure it out. 

"Got it!" He shouted out suddenly, making all four of you jump. "Got what?" Mikey asked his brother. "How about we have a little race to see who's faster? Us or (Y/N) here." Raph lightly whacked his fist into his palm, gaining confidence. "Deal." you answered, not the one to back down from a challenge. 

"I guess the Shell Hog's operational." Donnie breathed out, "But it's not nearly complete." "But, what about the ones in the Turtle Tank?" Mikey asked. "Oh yeah, that would make more sense, wouldn't it?"  Donnie smiled nervously. "I'll be back..." 

The others sighed, already waiting for their brother's return. You, however, slid the helmet back on. "And where do you think you're going?" Raph asked you, "To go get snacks, I have to go now or everything will close." you replied, throwing your leg over your bike; kicking the kickstand up, you took off before he could stop you from going.

It wasn't long before you came back with a bag full of everyone's favorite snacks. 

Donnie also arrived with the Tank, the motorcycles soon came out beside it. The thing was, they were large; they were designed to fit two of the turtles at a time. Because of the size, you figured that they would be slower. You were about to be proved wrong, you didn't know it yet. (lmao, Donnie doesn't mess around.) 

( I loved this idea! Loved it a lot!)

-Author out