ROTTMNT Mikey x Reader

( I had an idea. So, you had started working for Hueso. The guys met you while you were working, and Mikey became smitten with you almost immediately. He keeps coming back for you, even without his brothers.

Enjoy^^)

---

You sighed deeply as you finally rested. The restaurant was bustling with customers. Hueso called for you and told you to rest for a second, he knew that the stress was getting to you. 

"(Y/N)! Come here! I want you to take care of these customers!" Hueso yelled. You sighed deeply, before putting on a fake smile and walking out of the kitchen you were hiding in.

"Of course, Mr. Hueso." You looked up at the four... turtles? Of course, it wasn't the weirdest thing you've seen, but it was still shocking. You learned very, VERY quickly that yokai didn't like anyone staring at them. You shook your head and looked down.

"Be nice to her. She's very... how do you say... estresada." He whispered to one of them before he said louder, "This is, (Y/N). She'll take care of you." You smiled and held your hand out. You heard a gasp and the smallest turtle pushing the others out of his way to shake your hand first, "Ohmigosh! Hi, (Y/N)! Hueso lets you work here? That's so cool! That must mean that you like pizza, right?" He spit out tons of questions. (Translation: stressed)

"Ummmm..." You cringed away, not knowing what to say. "Mikey!" The biggest one scolded his brother and looked back at you, "Sorry 'bout that." he smiles nervously. "Oh no worries!" you smiled, "You're friends of Hueso, right? He tells me that he has turtle friends he sometimes hangs out with."

The turtle in blue gazes at Hueso, "We're your friends? Must say that I am touched you said that." Hueso huffs with annoyance, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I have to go deal with actual customers. Estúpido." And with that, he departs from you guys to take care of the customers. (Translation: stupid or idiot.)

"If you'd come with m-" you turned around to see that all the turtles, except for the smallest one, have already chosen a nearby booth. You sighed deeply, they were already a handful. "Mikey?" You heard the bigger one say it, so you assumed that was his name. "Hmm?" You sighed with relief when he responded, "Why didn't you follow your..um... brothers?"

He smiles at you, making you slightly blush, "You said you were going to seat us, silly. I just don't want to be rude, unlike some people...." he glares at his brothers, who just shrugged in return. He sighed, then looked back at you. You giggled slightly, "Well, come on." You walked him to the table, he gladly followed and sat next to his big brother, you assumed. "What can I get started for you?"

Mikey zoned out the words you were saying and just kept his eyes on you. You were so pretty, did you know that? He thought you were the most prettiest girl in New York. And the fact that he got to know you? My god, he felt honored. He loved everything about you already and he barely met you! But he didn't care. He loved the way your eyes shone when you met him or the way you blushed ever so slightly when he smiled at you. The way you giggled, oh my god, he absolutely loved your cute, little giggle. And- why were his brothers staring at him?  

"You okay? You didn't say anything and just kept staring at (Y/N). Does she make you nervous or somethin'?" Raph questioned. "No!" Mikey quickly denied. "Oh ho! I get it! You like her, don't you Mike?" Leo questioned him, spotting the small blush Mikey had. "Pff... that's ridiculous! I barely know her!" "Guys, leave him alone..." Donnie said, seeming to be on his side. "Thank-" "-You know that he can't handle the truth." he wasn't even looking up to see Mikey's scowl. 

----

(a few months later)

Mikey came by the restaurant a lot more frequently, you quickly befriended him and loved it when he would visit.

Hueso let you stop working to hang out with him, you just had to stay longer. Sometimes, though, you two would just eat together. 

"Hey Hueso! Is she here?" Mikey asked when he came in. Of course, Hueso didn't answer because you beat him to it. "Hey Mike!" you smiled brightly. "My girl!" he rang out that nickname as he raced to you with open arms. "Pájaros del amors..." Hueso huffed under his breath before going back to the kitchen. (Translation: love birds)

"Just in the time! My lunch-break is now! Do you want some pizza?" "Is that even a question?" You giggled, walking away to the kitchen and walking back to him, holding two pizza boxes. "Here you go, Mike!" you cheerfully gave him a box.

Mikey was just stunned. You really the most prettiest thing he ever laid his eyes on... and that cheerful smile just solidified it. It kept him coming back for more. He still loved everything about you as he got to know you more. He learned that your favorite color was (f/c) (yellow for me) and that you liked to do his favorite hobbies as well. You loved, loved the Jupiter Jim comics, so he had to steal some from Leo to lend to you, he loved how your eyes lit up with excitement. He found out everything you liked, not much different from him...

You noticed out of the corner of your eye, that Mikey was zoned out again; you sighed as you tapped his arm. "Huh?" he blinked, "Welcome back to Earth." you told him. He blinked at you a few times, "I zoned out again, didn't I?" you nodded, taking a small bite of pizza.

"My b..." he blushed slightly in embarrassment.

Mikey was so, so in love with you, but he was scared to say anything. Would you feel the same? What if you didn't? What if you didn't want to be friends if he told you? Mikey groaned inwardly. Love was hard! Maybe, he should ask Donnie... he'll know what to do, right? He huffed, looking at you munching pizza. My god, this was going to be difficult!

(Ending there, I really hope you liked it! The idea just hit me all of a sudden! I used Google for Spanish. If it's wrong tell me please.)

- Author out