ROTTMNT Leo x Male!Reader

(You had invited the guys to see a firework show that was visible on your rooftop. That's all I'm gonna give you ;)

Requested by: mgmendez2305

Thank you for requesting! ^^)

---

Ah, fourth of July.

Wonderful time really.

You smiled as you saw the posters advertising  the big firework show New York had every year. You snapped a picture of it and sent it to the group chat you were in.

Everyone you talked to was super excited about it, including you. 

"How about you invite that one guy you keep gushing over?" your closest friend texted you back. "It's not that simple. He has brothers." You replied, blushing wildly.

"And?" Another one of your friends interjected. "They'll all get hurt if I don't invite them. Plus, I'm not that mean."

"Well, you really need to make your moves with him, you know?"

You sighed, she was right... again.

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna talk to them..."

"That's my boy ^^. Let me know how it goes." your best friend texts you back.

You smiled, taking a deep breath; hovering over the group chat the brothers put you in. You gulped, perhaps you shouldn't bother them, they'll be busy, right?

You shook the thought away, they're mutant turtles! Of course, they'd want to come!

"Hey, guys. The fireworks show is tonight, if you guys wanna come." you texted the brothers, not expecting an immediate response, but getting one anyways.

"Yeah sure." Short answer, you assumed it was from Donnie. "It's not that one in Station Island, is it? That one was short and lame." You assumed that was Mikey. "It's not Mikey, besides any time with (Y/N) isn't lame at all. ;)" You smiled, blushing lightly as you read Leo's response. "Ugh, your flirting is distasteful..." Donnie replied, "Hey! You're lucky I don't know what that means!" "Heavy sigh." "Guys, stop it!" Raph interjected, "We'd love to, (Y/N)." 

You smiled lightly, quickly replying back, "Great, we'll watch them from my rooftop. They start right before the sun fully goes down, so be careful." 

You quickly texted your best friend, "They're coming!" "Omg, really?" You were grateful for your bestie, she's been there since... well, forever. And she didn't judge you for your growing feelings for Leo, which you were really grateful for. 

"Well, this is your chance to tell Leo how you feel!" You heavily blushed, "I don't know..." "(Y/N)! You gotta tell him!" You sigh heavily, "I know!I know! I- just can't, you know?" There wasn't a response, so you assume your bestie got herself busy so you just left her alone.

---

7 p.m.

It was almost time, you took time to set up. Multiple blankets were on your roof along with the turtles favorite snacks.

You took a deep breath to settle your heart, which was beating way too fast.

You checked your phone for the time. 7:30? Where were they? Did they stand you up? No! They wouldn't, right?

You panicked, sighing in relief when you heard Mikey's voice holler, "(Y/N)! We're here!" "In here!" you yelled back, letting them know where you were. "Woah!" Mikey gazed at your setup with wonder and admiration as soon as he walked in.

"You like it? I thought we should be comfortable while watching them." You smiled softly. "(Y/N), you didn't have to..." Raph replied, smiling at you gratefully. You scoff lightly, "You're right, but I just wanted to. Plus, I got snacks and would hate for them to go to waste."

"See? I told you guys that he was the best." Leo pulled you in for a quick hug before leaping onto the roof. You completely froze up, a bright red blush engulfing your cheeks. "Uhhh... (Y/N)?" Raph asked, not understanding. "You okay?"

You shook your head, breaking free of the temporary paralysis he had you under. "Yep... totally fine..." you smile nervously. Donnie looked up from his phone to you, rolled his eyes, and looked back down. 

---

7:45 p.m.

The fireworks had started.

Mikey sat on his plastron looking up at the sky, his hands folded against his face as he propped them up on his elbows. His eyes were filled with wonder. You lightly smiled, turning your head slightly when you felt another presence.

Leo smiled at you, "May I?" You stared in awe, the fireworks seemed to give his eyes a glow, his markings seemed to glow as well. You shook your head, convincing yourself that you were staring to long. "Y-yeah, sure..." 

He smiled as he sat beside you, "They sure are pretty, aren't they?" he whispered to you. "Y-yeah." You replied. "Relax, (Y/N). It's just me." Leo instructed softly; you noticed that your hands were balled tightly in your lap. "Sorry..." You unclenched your hands. "Don't worry about it." He whispered back to you.

Raph suddenly cleared his throat, making you both jump. "Oh look at that, there's no chips left. I'll go get some more. Donnie, Mikey, wanna go with me?" 

Donnie was down, he nodded, standing up and walking to Raph. Mikey, however, was a little stubborn, "Do we have to? This might be the incredible part!" It took the glare from his brothers to get him up. "Well, I should-" you shifted your weight to stand. "Nope!" Raph interrupts "We'll figure it out! Let's go, guys!" With that, they went inside your house/apartment.

"Huh, wonder what that was about." you looked behind you at the window they slipped through. "I don't know." Leo shrugged, "But, they're missing out!"     

You turned your head back to watch to multiple-color fireworks lit up the sky. You smiled softly as your gazed traveled to Leo, who was completely awe-struck by the fireworks.

You tilted your head as you read a message that they gave. Huh, that was new. It read: "I love you." You smiled brightly, awww how cute, someone must have payed money to have that said. 

However, you felt Leo stiffen beside you. Like, he knew who it was meant for. 

Your heart dropped as you read "From Leo." 

"(Y/N)... let me explain." Leo spoke after a minute of silence. "I didn't do that." he rambled, "That must've been another Leo." he laughed nervously, 

You, however, kept your face away from him, "Do you really mean that?" Leo snapped his mouth shut for a few seconds before finally answering, "It wasn't supposed to go like this..." he muttered, tapping his fingertips together nervously.

Your chest fluttered with hope. Was he being serious? You hoped so. Leo suddenly jolted up, holding his hand out for you to take. "C'mon, I knew who did this." You smiled and took his hand. Eventually, you and Leo were chasing his brothers.

(Sorry if this is a bit late. But, I am glad that somebody suggested this, I do see Leo as bisexual.)

- Author out 

(Oh, btw. Your friend told Donnie that you were scared of confessing, so he had to do something.)