ROTTMNT Donnie x Reader

(After learning that your best friend liked you as much as he did. He became jealous, trying to win your attention.

I do hope you enjoy ^^)

----

No, no, no... This wasn't supposed to happen... He gripped his tool tighter. It was clear that you're best friend, your human friend, liked you. He/she made it so obvious! And it made Donnie jealous. They saw how beautiful and precious you were.

Donnie was supposed to tell you those things, of how you mean to him. This random person isn't supposed to... He sighed, oh what was the point? They could do a lot more for you, take you on actual dates. 

No... 

He thought

She's too great of a person. I can't miss that opportunity.

And that was that, he was determined to be with you. 

"Donnie." you knocked on the doorpost to grab his attention, "(Y/N) what a surprise"  he smiled, "Hey D, (Y/bff's/n) is taking me out and I was wondering if I looked okay?" 

He stood there, frozen. He did not want you to go with them, but didn't know how to tell you. And your question? Did you even need to ask? You always looked gorgeous to him, no matter what. Sure, there were some outfits that didn't look absolutely amazing on you, but you? You were a ray of sunshine, a sense of good in this cold, cold world. You always made him feel good about himself when you were around, like hell he was going to let some random person take that from him.

"I'm working on something new if you wanna take a look." Yes, distraction, that could work. Donnie knew that you had a knack for these kinds of things. "Oh really? Duh, yes!" Your eyes seemingly sparkled as you came closer to Don. He smiled, he secretly adored you having your attention on him. 

After some time you backed away, "I really need to get going, (y/bff's/n) will be wondering where I am..." "Wait." Donnie grabbed your wrist to stop you, "It's almost done, don't you want to see it finished?" You sighed, "Fine." 

After it was done, you cleared your throat, "D, I really have to go." "Wait!" you halted, turning back to look at him, an eyebrow raised "Umm... uhhh..." his eyes darted around the room, trying to look for something to keep you distracted. 

"That's it!" you growled, "Why on earth are you not letting me see them?!"

"It's obvious they like you."

"And?" 

He sighed, welp here goes nothing, "Because I like you! And if you get together with them, what will happen to me?! You won't come down to the lair as much, I won't get to see your precious smile anymore! I won't get to witness your absolutely perfect personality anymore! And, my god, you're so pretty! You're everything I want! Everything I need!" he kept rambling.

You smiled softly, he liked you, really liked you. "Donnie..." He kept rambling, not even noticing if you were even listening anymore, but you were, every word, you always listened to his rambles and rants. "Donnie." you said again, no response yet again, he was too busy rambling about your appearance now.

You couldn't take it anymore, you slammed your lips on his to shut him up. He squeaked out in shock, but grew silent, kissing you back. The kiss was soft, he was shy, you could tell that you were his first. He pulled away to softly gaze at you with such love, such compassion. He leaned back in to you, taking your lips with his. The kisses grew more rough,  but filled with passion.

"I don't want you to go..." he told you quietly, your foreheads were pushed together, both of you were holding each other tightly. You chuckled, "Then I won't go, I'll tell them that something came up." He smiled lightly, "I like you here with me." You giggled, your arms wrapping behind his neck, "I like being with you too."

Ending there, oh my goodness guess who's back?! I am so sorry, I went through a crisis trying to figure out myself, but I needed to come back for you guys, I love you guys.

- Author out