Future! Casey x Reader

Ignore the song, I just love it 

(Casey set up a date for you two, it would be in the later evening since he had to sit watch, he would sneak to you when his watch was done)

Requested by: C0tt0nc4ndii 

Thank you for your request ^^

Enjoy!

---

You panted as you finally passed that hill, god, why was it so high?!

You looked around, you were the only one here, right, Casey did say that he would show up after you. He had watch duty tonight.

You smiled, he had so much responsibility, well, other than staying alive. But, he had a family, a home, a reason to keep fighting. Your only "family" was him and yourself. You sometimes got jealous of him for that reason.

You sighed, to relieve yourself of the journey you were just on. You sat on the ground, and stared up into the sky. It was glowing with an orange-pink haze, it became like that after the Kraang came. Your mother used to say that it was always glowing because the Kraang was always looking for survivors. Although, that was years ago.

"(Y/N)!" A voice broke you from your thoughts, you looked over. "Wondering when you'd show up." "Sorry, but you know I had guard duty tonight." He brushed his shoulder-pads off before he sat next to you.

You said nothing but leaned against him, he slung an arm around you and put his head on top of yours. "Did something happen today?" he asked softly, you responded with a head shake signaling "no". "Okay, honey."

You sat up, "Honey?" "Yeah, I've seen Master Leonardo use it, so why not?" "You're such a goofball." "True, but I'm your goofball." He smiles and winks. You playfully roll your eyes, leaning on him again.

You both sat in silence. Did you even need to say anything? It was quiet and peaceful, you felt safe. Safe from the Kraang, safe from the responsibility of staying alive. It was just the two of you, sitting on a hill.

"Lookie who we have here," You didn't know that voice, but Casey sure did, you felt him tense."S-Sensei, it's not what it looks like." You sat up, looking over at a turtle, he was larger in size, two swords behind his shell. "Oh really? Are you not on a date?" you studied his gaze, he didn't look mad, in fact, he looked amused, happy.

"Well, yes but-" Casey was fidgeting, trying to explain to his sensei. You stood beside him, grabbing his hand to help soothe him. "Yes. I'm on a date." His voice mellowed out, no longer high-pitched or shaky.

His sensei only smiled, "You kids really shouldn't be away from us, we won't be able to protect you if the Kraang attack." he said. "You're not- you're not mad?" Casey spoke up, "Mad at you? For what? Living your life? Of course, I'm not mad. Plus it looks like you're a great match for each other." He pointed at your hand still entwined with his.

"I'm actually proud of you, Case. You still found such beauty in this world." He smiled at you, causing you to smile back, thanking him for his kind words. "Wish you didn't keep this a secret from me, but oh well. It happened, forgetting about it now." 

You giggled quietly, you can see where Casey got his silliness from now. Leo gazed at Casey expectantly, eyes shifting to you every now and again, "Oh! Oh, umm... Sensei this is (Y/N)." "Nice to meet you." he gazed at you with kindness and warmth, did he already accept you into the family? "(Y/N) this is Leonardo" The turtle bowed his head slightly out of respect, even though he was much older than you. "It's very nice to meet you." You told him, smiling softly. 

"Likewise, (Y/N). Tell me if Casey's being a jerk to you, I'll beat some sense into him." You laughed slightly, "I'll definitely let you know, Leonardo." 

---

(Ending there, I absolutely love writing for you guys! I didn't know why I stopped)

- Author out