2014/16 Mikey x Popstar! Reader

(Mikey sees you for the first time, he's always been a big fan of you.)

---

TW: attempted kidnapping

Mikey could not escape you, from the concerts you performed, to the billboards that shone your beauty on him. He has always and forever been a fan; no matter how famous you became. He's always dreamed that you two would meet; where you wouldn't judge him on what he looked like, you didn't seem you'd be a judgy person, but....

"Mikey!" he heard his brother calling for him, "Coming!" Mikey shook his head, looking at the billboard one more time before heading back to his brothers.

"Where were ya at?" his brother in red questioned. "Ur....ummm..." Mikey rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Not important Raph, remember that there's this new gang that we have to take care of." His brother in blue said, saving him from answering. Mikey huffed out a breath of relief.

"Yeah, what should we do about it?" his brother in purple asked.

"Not sure yet Donnie, I guess we split up and see if we spot them." Leo replied, looking over the streets.

Mikey nodded, splitting away from his brothers. He leapt from rooftop to rooftop, swiveling his head; to see if he could spot any trouble. He sighed, Man, this is so boring! he thought to himself as he spotted nothing. "Get away from me!" he heard a feminine voice cry. He felt like he knew that voice very well, (Y/N)? he thought as he went towards the sound.

This was not how he wanted to meet you; he was thinking maybe after one of your show, or you'd just happen to bump into him. But, hey! This works too! He halted as soon as he spotted you. He sighed, stuck in a daze. You were the prettiest thing he ever saw, and your voice was like music to him. 

He pulled himself away from his thoughts as he saw your back against a brick wall with four men closing in."C'mon girlie, we only wanna have fun with ya."  Mikey couldn't help but admire you, you were scared, yes. But, you seemed calm about this whole thing, as if you went through this before. Not now, Mikey! he scolded as he shook his head. 

That's when he saw it, a orange-ish taser that your bodyguards have given to you, just in case. You held it, ready to use it if they came too close; and, of course, they would. No! NO! That'll only piss them off! Mikey screamed at you in his head, and he was right. 

One of them screamed, "Get her!" as you tried to scramble away,"Get off!" you tried to break away from them, kicking, screaming, moving your arms frantically; basically doing whatever it took to get out of this situation. 

"My, my, aren't you a pretty little thing?" The biggest one walked up to you as his henchmen held you still. You snapped your teeth, trying to bite him, as his hand reached to your cheek; out of reflex, he pulled back. "And feisty? Luckily there's some people who like that." He suddenly nodded to his comrades, they started walking with her.

They're trying to kidnap her! Mikey knew he had to do something, it felt right. But, he also knew that he'd most likely be scolded by his brothers and his Sensei if he did. But, you looked downright terrified, you realized what was going to happen to you. "Help!" you frantically called, "Please, someone help!" Oh, screw it. 

"Put her down!" he called from the roof shadows, "Or what?" the biggest one called back. "Or... ummm...." he thought about what his brothers would say in this situation, "I'd have to fight you..." 

You and the men were confused as one of them lowered you slightly, "C'mon then, we won't let her go."

Mikey sighed, this not what he wanted. "Okay, if that's what you want." He jumped off the roof, landing right next to him with a heavy thud! "M....m...m...m...m...m" he quickly backed away, eyes widened. "Boo." Mikey said as the thug, and the rest of his crew, screamed and fled, leaving you behind. 

Oh shoot! he panicked as you stood beside him, brushing yourself off, "Ummm... hi?" he tried to dial the awkwardness down, "Hi, thank you for saving me." you smiled at him, not looking scared at all. Mikey couldn't help that his face suddenly blushed with red, this was everything that he ever dreamed of; you didn't judge him. "You aren't scared?" you shook your head, leaving him speechless. "To be fair, I'm more shocked than scared."

You smiled back up at him, he was still at a loss for words; you really weren't afraid of him, huh? Like hell he was gonna waste that, "So, um.... where are you headed?" he asked causally. "To my studio." 

Did this turtle not know you were a popstar? Well, those thugs didn't either, "Oh, right... right..." the turtle kept making small talk. You smiled at the turtle, "You haven't done this before, huh?" You raised an eyebrow. "That obvious?" he smiled back. You giggled as you raised your hand to shake his, "The name's (Y/N)." He took your little hand with a smile, almost melting about how warm you were to him, "Mikey."  

This interaction caused you to do something that you never did before. You pulled out a marker that you use to sign autographs, "Hey Mikey? Can I see your hand for a sec?" He raised his hand back up, giving it to you, also staring curiously; why'd you want his hand?   

"There." Mikey retrieved his hand, only to see it be blessed with your number, "I wanna get to know you better Mikey. You seem like a cool guy." He smiled, oh my lord you were so pretty, "I would like that too." 

"Oh!" you glanced at your watch, "Look how late it is! I really need to get going." You picked your backpack you threw at the men. "See you later Mikey." you waved before taking off.

He waved back before sighing happily, he was never gonna wash that hand again.

(*IMPORTANT* I did not like the Protective! Donnie one, so Imma do it again.)

-Author Out