ROTTMNT Leo x Male!Reader

(You and Leo are taking a shower together after training. Leo decides to tell you of his nightmares, you, of course, try your best to comfort him.)

Requested by: mgmendez2305 

Thank you for requesting ^^. Enjoy!

----

"Nothing weird about it." Leo reassured, "We're just saving hot water for the rest, right?"

You, however, were freaking out inwardly. Your crush wanted to take a shower? With you?!

"(Y/N)? You good?" Leo asked when you didn't respond. "We don't have to do it if you don't-" 

"No!" you interrupted before he could finish the sentence. "I mean, I-I want to." Damn, why'd you stutter? Leo's face lit up with blush as he saw you smiling at him sweetly.

"Well, we don't want your brothers to get suspicious," you told him, "I'll go in first, then you go in afterwards, okay?" Leo nodded, and you set off to the nearest bathroom.

Leo's mind was racing, oh my god... This was really happening... Leo had an attraction to you from the start, but now? Oh my god... His face lit up with blush as he thought about you. 

Your face lit up with bright red blush as you shook your head, turning the shower handles until the water was warm coming out. You sighed as you began to strip, forgetting that you had a guest. 

Leo knocked on the bathroom door, making you jump. You sighed before pulling him in quickly, "Hey, you made the showe-" Leo stopped, blushing heavily as his eyes met your body, it was barren, free of any clothes that it had before. You looked back at him, blushing brightly as well. Both of you sat in silence as neither person had anything to say.

Leo shook his head and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to his plastron. You gasped, this felt different. Usually, he'd pull you in for a friendly hug, but this felt different. He was holding you a lot more tightly, it didn't hurt but it was enough to make you worried. 

"Leo?" you asked, your chin on his plastron as you looked up, his face was hidden. "I...- Let's just get in..." Leo told you as he released you. You grew worried as he began to slowly strip as well, avoiding any eye contact with you.

He waited for you to get in and followed you when you finally did, you neither he said anything. The water felt warm running down your back. "(Y/N)...." he finally spoke, his voice making you jump, startled. "I've been having those nightmares again..." he told you, slowly making eye contact with you, you understood. He was embarrassed. "What about?" you made sure your voice was soft, calm, caring. He sighed before coming back to you, wrapping his arms around you again, "The Kraang... I had to live in a future world without you in it and it just..." He gets cut off when you smash your lips into his. You pulled away, "You don't need to worry... I'm not going anywhere..." 

His smiled widened, "No fair, I was gonna kiss you first..." "Well I beat you to it." You laughed softly still tangled in his arms. Leo suddenly grew a playful smirk, "Oh yeah? Well what if... I do... this?" He barely got the words out before he pulled his arms back, grabbed your face with both of his hands, and kissed you all over your face. 

"Leo! Quit it!" You laughed, your face grew redder by the second. Leo pulled back, gazing at you with so much love, it was incredible. You tried to look away but he quickly pulled you back, "Don't look away..." he whispered as he leaned forward and overtook your lips with his.

He kissed you softly, but full of passion and love. You immediately kissed back, your hand clasped the side of his face, the other grasping his shoulder. He pulled away, rushing to hide his face in the crook of your neck. You were okay. That's what calmed him the most, you were okay and you loved him. 

His eyes closed as he inhaled your scent and as a response to the soft shell scratches you were giving him. None of you said anything but, to be honest, did you really need to? Leo began slightly swaying, arms tightly around you. You obeyed this motion, smiling as you held your hand behind his head, to keep it in place as you swayed with him.

Leo smiled, really glad that you felt as strongly about him as he felt strongly about you. He loved you and you loved him, he didn't want anything else...

(Ending there. Hey, look who's back! Yeah, I just went through a rough time... Hopefully, I'm back. Anyways,)

-Author out