2012 Donnie x Reader

( So, Imma make April actually bearable for once. She asked you to come to a costume party with her, you obliged.
TW: Suggestive material)

---
You sat alone in your bed. Reading your favorite book.

All of a sudden, your door handle turned and in came a very excited April.

"(Y/N)? Can I ask for a favor?" She asked with a smile on her face.

You sighed, setting the book down beside you, "What now?"

She sat next to you, her smile getting bigger, "These really cool people are hosting a costume party this year, and I was wondering if you want to come?"

You sat up, "Well, when is it? I'll set some time aside."

"About that..." She tapped her fingers together in nervousness.

"What do you mean? April." You asked with your arms crossed

"Well....it's tonight." She finished, looking at you apologetically

"Tonight? April, I can't! I have plans!"

"The guys will understand! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" April argued back.

"This is hardly a 'once-in-a-lifetime' thing, we can always go next year."

"Please. I don't know these people." April begged, grasping your shoulders tightly.

"Fine." You pulled away from her grasp, "But only because I want you to be safe."

Her smile got wider as she grabbed your wrist and pulled you off the bed, "Great! Because I already got you the perfect costume!"

Your eye twitched, of course she did. She revealed the costume to you, it was an anime school uniform. "Try it on!" She threw the outfit in your arms.

Sighing, you pushed her out of your room. If I don't, she'll bother me all night about it... You shrugged, humming as you changed.

"April?" You opened the door slightly, only poking your head out.

"(Y/N)? Does it fit? Let me see!" With that, she pushed her way in. Gasping, she drank in how you looked.

"You look so cute!" As she continued to gush about how you looked, you asked, "Are you sure that this is my size? This shirt's a little tight."

"Oh, that's alright! No one will even notice!" April yanked your arm, pulling you to the bathroom. "April! What the heck?" You rubbed your arm, surely that be a bruise by tomorrow.

She said nothing, but started brushing your hair. She turned your head, so she can get a good look at your face. She hummed as she opened her make-up case and quickly got to work on you.
----
You sat on your bed placing the shoes that she got you on. She really got everything for me... you thought as you snapped the button connecting them to your feet.

"You ready?" You looked up to see April in a bright yellow jumpsuit, you don't ask what she's supposed to be.

You grab your jacket, "Have you told the guys that you can't visit tonight?" She asked.

You slapped your forehead, "No! I forgot!"

"Oh well, guess we'll have to go down there and tell them." She responds

You gulp, go down there? With what you have on? You'd rather die!

"W-we don't have to." You whispered

"Nonsense! We aren't that far anyway." She laughed slightly, not noticing that you were freaking out about them seeing you like this.

"Well, I don't want to be late for the party." You suggested, hoping to change her mind.

"It doesn't start for 2 hours and I was wanting to show off my costume." You sighed, she was dead-set on going.

----
You both quickly arrived at the lair, but didn't see anyone.

"Welp, looks like nobody's here. Let's just go..." you nervously sputter and try to take April with you, but she didn't move.

"Guys!" She calls loudly, yelping you dive behind a wall, "April?" Mikey poked his head out of the kitchen. Eventually, she attracted all the brothers out. Well, everyone but Donnie; he was busy in the lab.

While they were chit-chatting, you tried to walk away as silently as you could. "Look at my greatest creation!" You could feel April grip your arm and pull you out of your hiding place.

The brothers gazed at you in silence. You hated every second of their looks. Did they not like it?

"Wow... (Y/N), you look so pretty!" Mikey spoke up first. "I know! She looks amazing!" April replied, eagerly showing you off.

"Looking good." Raph told you, smirking slightly, you smiled shyly back.

"Wait! Wait! I have to show you to Donnie."

Donnie? Oh heck no! You wanted to go home!

But, April pulled you in the direction of the lab. You struggled a bit before giving up, it wasn't really worth it.

She waltzed into the lab with you behind her and tapped his shoulder, "Oh, hey April. What's-" He snapped his mouth shut when he saw you.

"Isn't she absolutely cute? Oh! I did a good job!" April squealed with delight. You, however, kept your head lowered to avoid Donnie's gaze.

And gaze he did. That outfit on you was his guilty pleasure. You looked absolutely gorgeous in it. April was right, she did pick good. (I whole-heartedly believe that he loves anime.)

"It-it wasn't my idea..." you nervously replied. Your nervousness melted his heart, you were so adorable.

April smiled, "Oh! I'll be right back!" And with that, she left. Leaving you alone with Donnie.

"For the record, I like your outfit." Donnie complimented. "It wasn't really my choice. She wants me to go to a costume party." You folded your arms, "She already picked this out for me."

"Oh." Was all he said before he spoke again, "Well, I wasn't lying. I really like it." His face grew red as he turned away from you.

Your face grew red as well as you decided to change the subject.

"What are you working on?" For the next hour, you helped him in the lab. Of course, he made sure that you wouldn't get dirty. He really, really loved that outfit on you and would hate if anything happened to it.

(Ending there. I hope you like it ^^)
- Author out