ROTTMNT Leo x Reader- Adventures in Hawaii

(Donnie took you and his brothers to Hawaii to study all the active volcanoes there. Leo's always had a crush on you, but never admitted his feelings to you. After spending a few days with you, he realizes that it wasn't just a crush anymore.)

                           *Set in a reality where the turtles are accepted by humans*

---

"Don't get to far!" Raph called out to you as you set off, dragging both Mikey and Leo with you. You halted by an edge of a cliff, mesmerized by the island's beauty. Mikey was speechless beside you, drinking in the beauty before him. 

Leo was just as mesmerized as you, but not by the island. It was you. The way your eyes sparkled in amazement, your hair waved slightly in the breeze. In other words, he was so, so madly infatuated with you. It took him a little bit to understand his growing feelings for you. 

Once he did figure it out; he didn't tell you. Could you blame him? You quickly became like his best friend, the one that he would talk to if he ever needed it, he also listened to your bad days or your frustrations. He wanted you to feel safe with him.

Your personality did not help his feelings for you either. You were everything he ever wanted in a partner; sweet, caring, smart (but you didn't make him feel insecure), protective, and you had an excellent sense of humor. 

It made him worry, did you see him only as a brother? Man, that would be weird if he confessed. That'd be a whole awkward conversation to tell someone... he didn't like the fact of getting "friend-zoned". That must feel really bad. 

"Leo, you coming?" His younger brother asked him, breaking Leo from his thoughts. He shakes his head, "Huh?" Mikey chuckled, "(Y/N) wanted to go to the ocean. I wanna go to. You coming?" Leo smiled, "Yeah, yeah, sure."

---

6 p.m.

You five finally made it to the cabin that Donnie had gotten you. You quietly gasped in shock, it was so big! All five of you had your own rooms. 

"You're welcome." Donnie spoke as he walked beside you. You snapped your head, "But, I didn't say anything anything." He pridefully scoffed and placed his hand on your shoulder, "Didn't need to. The look on your face was enough."

You sigh, rolling your eyes and nudging your shoulder blade to get his hand off, "Whatever you say, D." "Ahem." Mikey interrupts, "Hurry up, so we can eat. I'm hungry!" He whined, dragging the last word out; rubbing his stomach. 

You smiled, "Okay Mike, whadda want?" You pulled up the nearest restaurants near your location on your phone and gave it to him. "PIZZA!" He yelled after a second. You sigh, of course he'd want pizza, what did you expect? 

"Hang on, I can just go pick it up so we don't have to all go." you suggested. "Yeah, and I can go with her." Leo added in. The rest of the guys weren't against this idea, which you secretly hoped. "Are you sure?" Raph asked, he clearly did not like the fact of you walking by yourself in a place they didn't know. "Don't worry, I'll keep her safe." Leo butted in, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You quickly scoffed. "Let's go, hero-boy." 

Oh, you didn't know but he felt on top of the world when you called him that. You waited by his door while he put on his large, blue sweater; he didn't absolutely have to wear it, but it made  him feel better. You pulled out your phone as you waited, "Looks like it's three blocks away." 

He ripped open the door, "You wanna get there faster?" You fold your arms, giving him a little smirk, "Tempting, but no. We may end up in Texas or be portal-jacked again. Plus, it's only three blocks away and I need my steps today." He scoffed as he stood beside you, "You're no fun..." You shrug, giving him a teasing smile, "I know you love me." He turned his head away, heavily blushing. If only you knew. 

"Alright guys, we're off!" you yelled, loud enough for the brothers to hear. "Be careful, (n/n)!" Raph yelled back as you and Leo both went outside.

You both walked in silence for a bit, Leo being completely awkward and not knowing what to say. "So, how's life?" you asked, looking over to him and smiling. Leo, however, was in his head and didn't hear you. "Huh?" he questioned back, eyes snapping back to you. You laughed slightly, "Its been a while since we just talked; I just wanted to catch up." His eyes immediately softened. Oh my god, you were trying to make him fall harder for you! "Oh...."

His conversations with you were always great. You were such a great listener; never interrupting and so, so understanding. Before you two knew it, you had the pizzas and were carrying them back. "And I said 'call me a hare because I smoke tortoises.'" You couldn't help but laugh quietly, "Okay, that one was pretty clever." "Isn't it?" he asked, fully confident. My god, you made him feel like he can be himself and not be judged by you.

"How'd you even come up with that? Do you have a whole book of one-liners or what?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow as you opened the door with your free hand. "Nope, just thought of it." he told you as he set some pizza boxes down on the counter. "Pizzas here!" you yelled, "Come and get some before Leo eats it all!" Leo looked over at you pretending to be hurt by your statement, "Wow.... okay..... See if I go with you next time, missy."

You giggled before you heard thumping coming closer, the brothers must've heard you. Donnie flipped open the first box. "Hawaiian? Gross! You know that me and pineapple don't go together!" "Relax, Einstein. I got that as an extra, in case anyway wants it. Here's yours." you gave him another box. 

"Where's mine?" Mikey whined, "My blood sugar's getting low!" You sighed, leaning your head down, trying to find the right box. At this time, Leo just can't look away from you. You were really pretty, did you know that? You looked like a total goddess right then. 

He was so in love with you, he realized. Someday, he'll tell you. He was just so scared. He's never felt this way about anyone before and he didn't want to just spring it on you. He smirked, he would just have to give you hints before he tells you. 

(Ending there. I just was re-watching Lilo and Stitch and had this idea. Hope you liked it.)

-Author out