About y/n (little back story)

So let's get this one way, I'm Y/N I'm 24, and Im gay, and from London!

I've always loved musical theatre since I was a kid, when I was 9 I played Annie on Broadway, for a year and half, then went onto the west end and some kids tv shows nothing big.
Also recently graduated from university with a degree in musical theatre and acting.

I come from a big family I'm the middle child out of 5 of us, see my sister Chelsea is 30 and also have two twin boys Luca and Riley who are 6, them boys are my favourite but don't tell anyone. Then there is jack who is 27 he's really protect over me as I'm his baby sister, then there me y/n and then you got my little brother Joey who is 21 he is a trouble maker but if I need someone he's there for me and then last we have our little brother Ashley who is 18 and he gets away with murder because he's the youngest of the family! And then there is mum (Sue) and dad (mark)
My family really Supportive of me and I wouldn't do what I do without them!

Amber is my manger she been in my life since I was 9 when I got my first run on Broadway! She is a babe!

I live in a house with 3 of my friends,
Kyle 23 who is gay and we both went to uni together doing MT and acting
Jordan 24 also gay but study law in uni
And then there is Matt 24 and also love the drama and will do anything to try and cause argument in the house!

Your really close to your sister best friend Anne- Marie ( the British singer) you to get on like a house on fire!

I also travel to LA a lot one to see my family as my cousin lives over there and few of my friends and exs.

I think that's all.