LA

It's 3:30am and I'm heading to LA today, amber is picking me up at 5am to head to the airport.

I decided to turn my phone on, and go onto Instagram, before I turned my phone off I was on 2.3m followers I've turned my phone on over a week later to see that I have 3.5m followers..

What the heck! I'm in total shock, after getting changed I start to take a video for my inta story,

Hey guys, sorry I've been distant, just been really busy, I also wanna say thank you for hitting over 3m followers. Um I'll keep you all updated on what happing today and why I'm awake this earlier"

I post the video on my story and head downstairs, after getting something to eat and a cuppa tea, I sit on the island table just scrolling through insta, until I noticed, that the Olsen twins follow me, I then noticed that so does Lizzie, I sat there for a good 10 mins before following all three girls back.

It's not 4:50 and amber has arrived she loads my bags into the car and we head to the airport.
As we get to the airport we check in and go through Security and then up the the Lounge where it's fancy and free food and drink which I love.

Once in the lounge I get my phone out and start to record,

Look at all this food that I can eat while I wait,
I wink at the camera and do a quick pan around me

I post that short video to my story and everyone going crazy wanting to know what I'm up to,

I love teasing the fans it's so fun!

I get a notification from
Instagram which is odd because I don't have my notifications on for Instagram. I open the app and see I have a DM as I open it I see I have a message

AshOlsen

Replied to your story
Damn girl you look hot at that hour 😉

I just sat there staring at my phone and at the message, like why is Ashley messaging me, unless it's a joke for her to message me. After a few seconds I reply..

AshOlsen

Replied to your story
Damn girl you look hot at that hour 😉

Haha I do try, but thank you 😊

That's normal to act right, i start to stress out after what I sent, but then I feel amber tap me to tell me we need to go board the plane, and I put my phone back in my pocket and follow amber to our gate.

Once we board the plane, and sat in business class, amber next to me and I'm sat next to the window, once everyone boarded we start to take off, and I decided to put my headphone in and take a little nap as this will be a long 12 hour flight.

Lizzie pov

It's Thursday morning around about 6am, I roll over and grab my phone and see that y/n has followed me back on Instagram, I smile a little at the fact she follows me back.

I notice that y/n posted on her story about 8 hours ago, I watch her story and smile, just seeing her, and seeing her with a load of food also. I wonder what she is up to, I'm tempted to send her a message but I cop out and go down stairs to see MK in the kitchen.

"You're awake early" I say as I'm getting a glass of water.
"Yeah I kinda haven't slept yet" MK say with a grin.
"Stupid" I say shaking my head.

"So you coming to girls nweekend Friday and Saturday at Chrissy, she got her cousin coming over, it'll be me, ash, you, Chrissy her cousin, Harley and Paisley, just girls no guys all laughs around the pool and few drinks and staying at Chrissy for the night" MK asks smiling and trying to Persuade me to join them.

"I'll Consider it" I reply walking back up the stairs. To my room, I slowly fall back to sleep for a couple of hours.

Y/N pov

We finally land at LAX it's currently 2pm here on Thursday, damn this jet lag will creep up on me this weekend..

Me and amber get through the airport pretty quick and get our luggage and we are off the the car to then be on our way to Chrissy, even through the house is mine she just lives there as it's easier for her and her work. I snap a photo of the palm tree, with a caption on it saying "guess where I am" and post it onto my insta story.

We pull up at the gates and they slowly open, I see Chrissy coming out the house with a warm smile on her face getting ready to greet me, as amber stops the car I get out and give her a hug.

"It's been to long" Chrissy says hugging me tighter
"I can't breathe" I joke and laugh as she lets go.

We head inside and It's so nice to be back in LA, and be away from the boys and their drama.
I take my stuff up to my room and as I'm about to walk down the stairs I over here amber and Chrissy conversation

"How is she" Chrissy asking
"She been better, had a little meltdown the other week and then locked herself away again" amber says worried
"Really again, maybe being here will help"
"I don't know, I just think she overthinking it all about the whole her and Elizabeth thing like all they did was dance but it's been put out there they are more" amber says
"Hhmm" Chrissy says nodding her head
"Look just make sure she eats and looks after herself, and she doesn't hide away" amber asks
"Of course I will, she my little cousin, and to be honest I have a few friends over tomorrow untill Sunday for a girls weekend" Chrissy says
"Yeah Y/N did mention something" ambers

Just as Chrissy was about to say something I walk down the stairs,
"I'm going out for a bit I'll see you soon" I say walking to the front door.

"Where are you doing" Chrissy say following me out
"Just to see a couple of friends, look you got me on find my iPhone, if your that concerned" I say as I get into my car and start to drive out.

I leave the house and just drive for a few hours, just wanted to be on my own, and if I'm honest I don't even want to do this girls weekend anymore I'm not feeling it.