Club

Lizzie PoV

"I'll go see her" Chelsea says as she leave the kitchen going after her sister.

I feel awful for hurting y/n but after everything that happened with Robbie I'm not ready to be in a relationship. I know I'm the worse person right now for telling her we're just friends but I rather be honest with her then lie to her.

Ashley passed a drink towards me and I give her a small smile to say thank you.

After a couple of more drinks Chrissy informs us that the cab has arrived and is waiting outside. I down the rest of my drink, and get my purse off the side and head out with the girls.

As we leave the kitchen to head out the house I notice, y/n and Chelsea sat on the stairs talking, it looks like y/n been crying but I could be wrong.

"Cab here" Chrissy says to her two cousins who are sat on the stairs, Chelsea gets up and starts to walk down the last couple of stairs, once at the bottom she turns back to notice y/n still sat on the stairs and hasn't even bothered moving.

"Y/n come on let's go" Chelsea say as she looking at her sister who still hasn't moved off.

"Y/n" Chelsea says this time in a firm tone and y/n rolls her eyes and finally gets off the stairs and pushed passed her sister and leaves the house.

The cab ride to the club wasn't that long, we're all laughing but I couldn't help keep looking over at y/n who hasn't said a word since being back at the house.

Have I really hurt her?

I try not letting her mood ruin my night out, which I've been looking forward to as I haven't been able to let my hair down and enjoy a night out since london.

Once we get to the club and head inside, Mk already booked a booth for us girl in the vip section. We get into the booth and there is 4 bottles of red wine already on the table with 6 glass for us already.

Ashley opens a bottle of wine and starts to pour us all a glass, and hands it to us.

"Where y/n" Ashley says holding y/n glass looking concerned to where she gone off to and I take a sip of my drink trying not to be bothered she disappeared.

"She at the bar" Chelsea says rolling her eyes at her sister's actions and I glance over to the bar to see y/n sat at the bar drinking her drink and catching to some girl which make me feel a little uncomfortable.

After a few more drinks and us girls having a good time laughing and dancing, we decided to head to the dance floor, as we get down to the floor we all are dancing just letting ourselves feel the music in our body's, in the crowded dance floor I notice y/n making out with some blonde women and I feel a bit hurt just watching her kiss this woman and y/n hands on her body. I start to walk back up to the booth to get my breath and I feel someone pull me back to my surprise it's Chelsea.

"You was the one who said you're just friends" Chelsea says as we are walking up to the booth and taking a seat.

"I know" I say nodding my head but still in complete shock that y/n already on someone else.

"Hurts doesn't it" Chelsea mentioned as she opened the last bottle of wine and pouring us both a glass

"I'm sorry what" I say confused to what she meant by that

"Seeing her with someone else hurts doesn't it" she says again but it more details this time, while handing me my drink and drinking hers

I take a deep breath in before answering and shakes my head no, "what no" I lied to her as I can't let y/n older sister know that it does hurt, it fucking hurts so much but all I got is myself to blame, I'm the one not ready for a relationship and said to y/n we're just friends.

Chelsea takes her drink and heads back to the others on the dance floor, i grab my purse and head out the club, once getting outside I call a cab to come pick me up, while waiting for the cab I notice y/n who is clearly far to drunk to even stand on her Own leaving the club with the woman who is pulling y/n towards a car.

Something doesn't feel right about this, I just got a really bad gut feeling, while just watching this woman who is dragging a really drunk y/n to a car.

"Olsen" a guy says in a cab who just pulled up in-front of me
"Yeah" I say and look back over to seeing y/n struggling and shaking her head at this woman who's trying get her in a car.
"Um, just give me a minute please" I say to the cab driver and I walk over to y/n once I get there I place my hand on y/n back gently.

"Finally, can you help me get her in the car please" the woman says looking at me then looking at y/n

"No" I say putting a firm grip on y/n
"She coming home with me" the woman says getting a little angry and pulling y/n trying get her out of my grip

"I don't feel to good Lizzie" y/n mumbles and holds me back, letting go of the woman who had hold of her.

"It's okay baby, I'll get you home" I say holding y/n up and the woman now looking pissed at me

I slowly get y/n to walk away with me and to the cab, I help y/n in the cab and I get in after her.

I give the driver y/n address so I can get her home. Her head on my shoulder and her speech is all slurred and mumbled. The cab home felt like forever and all I wanted was to get y/n home safe.

"Lizzie"
"I don't"
Y/n starts to say but throws up in the back of the cab, all over herself and even on me.

"Fuck" is all I can say as she just been sick in the cab and it's everywhere.

"I'm sorry" she says as she puts her head back on my shoulder.
"It's okay" I say softly letting her know that it'll be okay.