How does she know

It's Friday morning, I stumbled out of bed and head downstairs to get some breakfast, I see Chrissy, Harley and paisley all in the kitchen making cocktails.

"Isn't it a bit early to be drinking" I ask getting a box of Ceral out.
"Y/n it's 11:30" Chrissy says

Wait did I sleep most of the night and morning what the heck! I take a seat at the table and start to eat my breakfast slow, after a few bites I decided I've had enough and go to throw it away.

"Hey, I don't think so, you best finish that" Chrissy said walking over to me.
"I'm full" I say looking at her
"I don't believe you" she say
"I'm full" I say and slams the bowl on the side and storm up stairs.

"Wow what the heck was that about" Harley say looking at Chrissy
"I wish I knew myself" she reply's getting everything ready for when the rest tune up in 30mins.

I'm currently in my room, feeling shitty that I just snapped at Chrissy when she was just worried about me. I'm normal fine when I'm in LA I normal love it here and enjoy every second but this time I just wanna go back to London..

It's now 12:30 and I hear a few more voices downstairs, I should go down and at least pretend that I'm happy to be at girls weekend I roll my eyes..

I'll go down when I'm ready...

Lizzie pov

It's currently Friday and me and the twins are getting ready to go to a girl weekend, I don't understand why I agreed but maybe it'll be fun to enjoy myself and get my mind off y/n.

"Let's go" I hear an Impatient MK say at the door.
Ashley and myself follow and put our stuff in the car and drive to the twins friends place..

As we pull up to a lovely big place, with gates outside which makes me feel more comfortable that it's all privately hidden, we get out the car to be greater by a lovely brown hairs lady.

"Chrissy! We are ready to party!" MK shouts as getting out the car
"It's so good to see you girls" she hugs the twins and then turns and looks at me, and smiles
"This is our baby sister Lizzie she need a good girls weekend" ash says nugging me,
"Hey it's lovely to finally meet you" Chrissy says pulling me in for a hug.

We walk inside and we are met with two other girls on the sofa, with the back doors open leaning to the garden and pool.

"This is Harley and paisley" Chrissy say Introducing us to her two friends,
They both say hi and hugs us, Harley is a red head who is slim and beautiful and paisley is a little shorter then Harley but is a long curly dark brown hair who is also stunning.

After taking our stuff upstairs to the rooms we are staying in for the weekend, I swear they said Chrissy cousin meant to be here also, maybe she running late.

I head downstairs as see we are all sat around the pool, have Chrissy hands me a sex on the beach cocktail. We are laughing and enjoying ourselves.

My attention gets pulled back inside when I notice a Familiar figure in the kitchen, I start to admire them, they are wearing shorts with a sports bar, showing of her nice figure, as soon as they turn round I realise who it is...

"Y/n" I whisper to myself ..
I watch her walk back upstairs. I sit there confused did the twins know she would be here, or what!

"Hey Chrissy" I say looking at her and everyone else.
"What's up" she replied.
"Is your cousin not coming" I ask
I notice Chrissy swollen hard
"Um she upstairs" she look at me and then at Harley and paisley "I'll go get her" she said nervously as she get up and leave us to go upstairs..

Chrissy knew I was coming and knew y/n would be here she knew all along and now I'm wondering if y/n is aware I'm here. I sat there drinking my drink talking why we wait for Chrissy to come back..

Y/N pov

I'm so hot and all I wanna do is get in the pool, but I just don't wanna be at girls weekend I'm just not feeling it!
So I'm currently laying on my bed in shorts and my bra like my life depends on it..

I hear someone knock my door and I turn my head to look.
"Hey" Chrissy walks in with a smile
"Hey" I reply sitting up
"How you feeling" she asks looking at me
"I'm okay, I'm sorry for this morning" I reply looking down, "I've just not been in the right head space" I also added
"I know it's okay, that's why we have a girls weekend, no drama and no problems " she says looking the other way, what is she hiding and why she acting like this
"What" I say and she looks at me confused
"What is it your not telling me" I reply
"Nothing, Um they just wanna meet you and want you to join us, so please" she say swollening hard
I roll my eyes and put my sunglasses on and get my towel.
"Let's go" I say putting a smile on my face.

As we walk downstairs to the back yard, I see the group of girls I see Harley and paisley, I also see the Olsen twins and their sister Elizabeth Olsen.

Wait a fucking minute she Chrissy for real! Girls weekend is with the Olsen sisters! I grab Chrissy back before heading out side and give her a posies look

"I'm sorry," she says looking at me forgiveness
"I can't believe you" I and roll my eyes and walk outside passed her

"We'll look who decided to join us" paisley said taking her drink and now all eyes are on me!

I laugh and give her the finger, as I walk to the pool and sit on the side with my feet in the water.
Chrissy comes over with a drink and hands me it, I just look at her and she smiles at me, then goes and joins the others.

I notice Elizabeth keeps looking in my direction and I keep feeling this rush of a feeling inside every time she looks at me.

Out of nowhere all I hear is Ashley shouting my name
"Y/N, Y/N get over here and join us before I push you in the water" she say looking at me
"Is that a threat" I say giving her a smirk and slowing getting up and walking over to the group.

I take a seat next to paisley as I don't want to get to close to Elizabeth because you never know what will be said next.. I start to feel myself fidgeting as I'm getting a bit anxious, I'm trying to play it off but it's not working as I notice Elizabeth coming over to set next to me, she places her hand on the back of my neck and slowly playing with my neck with her nails
"Hey it's okay" she say to me giving me a small smile. I look at her and smile back, and slowly calm down.

Wait how does she know what to do when I'm fidgeting and that. Not even Chrissy Harley or paisley knows what todo only a few people.
So how does she know!