What the F

We're on our way back to mine, on the journey home I don't let go of Lizzie hand, I keep rubbing my thumb over her hand letting her know it's okay. I'm pretty fucking drunk if I'm honest and this is probably the first time Lizzie even seen me this drunk.

Once we arrived at mine we all head inside to fine Chrissy still awake on the sofa watching tv.

She and my sister has a chat in the kitchen about the event that happened tonight while my three brothers are messing around and egging each other one to jump in the pool naked..
Mk and ash are also egging the lads to do it for entertainment.

I fill Lizzie pull me back to her and I look at her trying keep my balance and not stumble over.
"Thank you" she say softly
"What for" I say
"Looking out for me" she say
"Your welcome" I reply smiling at her

Chelsea and Chrissy came back to us all and and the lads stop and look over at them.
"Right you three lads will be sharing a room, mk and Ashley will be sharing I'll be sharing with Chrissy and Lizzie you can have your own room" Chelsea says letting everyone know the sleeping arrangements
Lizzie looks at me and holds my hand tight I look down and then look up at her
"Actually Lizzie sharing with me" I say
"So if Lizzie sharing with y/n can I take Lizzie room" Jack says before Joey and Ashley could say anything
"Yeah sure" Chelsea says

With that me and Lizzie heads upstairs to my room, Lizzie holding my waist behind me guilding me up the stairs as I'm so drunk, and making sure I don't fall over.

As we enter my room, Lizzie shuts the door behind us, I head over to get Lizzie something to wear to bed as she's still in her pant suits, I would love to rip it off her body but I'm in no fit state to even get my own clothes off my body let alone hers. I turn around and stumble back to her handing her some shorts and a baggy top which she likes to wear.

"Um y/n" Lizzie says softly and kinda nervous
"Yeah" I say trying take my waist coat off
"Um, do you have any sweatpants and a sweatshirt for me to wear please" she asks
I stop what I'm doing and look at her
"Yeah sure" I say and stumble to my closest and dig out some sweats for her once I find them I head back and hand them to her
"Thank you" she says as she goes to walk into my bathroom she stops and walks back to me and helps me get out of my clothes as I'm struggling where I'm drunk and helps me put on some shorts and a top
"I could of get dressed myself" I say
"Really, you would of just gone to bed in what you're wearing" she says giving me a smirk
"Yeah your right" I agree with her and she laughs and heads into the Bathroom to get changed, while Lizzie in the bathroom I stumble into my bed, and patiently wait for Lizzie.

Lizzie soon came out of my bathroom wearing my sweats which she asked for, not going lie she look so hot wearing my clothes. I get pulled out of my mind once Lizzie gets into bed with me.

"You not going get hot wearing them tonight" I ask
"No I'll be okay but thank you" she says
"Wanna watch something on tv" I ask grabbing the remote as I look back at her I notice she's tuck the sweater into the pants, why has she done that.
"Sure tv sounds good" she says
I go to put my arm around her for a cuddle and she moves away, okay then that's a no to a cuddle I say.
"I just wanna say you was incredible in the film, you should be really proud" Lizzie says
"Thanks you" I say.

After a little bit I feel myself drifting off to sleep, but I feel Lizzies hand hold mind and she Cuddles into my arm, well that's new.
"Good....night Lizzie" I say in a sleepy drunk voice
"Goodnight" is all I hear last from her.

Lizzie PoV

I've never seen y/n this drunk, the fact I had to help her up the stairs to just get her to her room was something knew, and then seeing her struggle to get her clothes off for something else, of course I helped her I wasn't going let her struggle or sleep in her outfit and be uncomfortable. I do feel bad asking for some sweats to sleep in, but wearing shorts and a top will reveal way so many marks and that from Robbie hitting me, y/n did try and put her arm around me in bed but I moved away, I'm way to fragile and didn't want her to know that, so I just cuddled into her arm and held her hand that's all I can do. Y/n fallen asleep and I feel myself cry because I'm scared to go back home, I'm scared to fall asleep incase I have a nightmare of him hurting me or raping me. I shouldn't be feeling like this because of him, I feel safe around y/n but I can never let her know what he's been doing, I can't let anyone know, I just gotta deal with it on my own. I fall asleep crying into the pillow holding y/n hand.

Y/n pov

I wake up the next morning with a massive headache, fuck I drank way to much last night I turn over to see Lizzie asleep on her side facing away from me, as I lift up the cover to get closer and cuddle her from behind I notice her sweater has rides up her back a bit showing off a fair bit of dark buries and marks. "What the fuck is that" I whisper to myself, I slowly lift up her sweater seeing what I wish wasn't what I thought but she was covers in marks, I slowly pulled her sweater back down and sat up in disbelief. He's fucking abusing her, what the fuck. That's why she wanted to wear sweats to bed that why she moved when I went to cuddle her she hurting and it's because of him.

What the fuck am I going do, I can't let her go back home to him, but I can't tell anyone without talking to Lizzie, and she can be stubborn so that conversation will not end well at all.