Who is she?

"Y/N wake the fuck up" Kyle shouting as he is banging on the bedroom door!

"Y/N you are going be late and you don't want amber to lose it with you"

I slowly open my eyes and roll over to look at my phone seeing it's 9:05am and I have a meeting 10.
All I hear is Kyle still banging on my door!

"I'm up, give me time to get ready" I shout back at him and I hear him walk up to his room,
Kyle got the attic room so what he does up there I hear it all.

I get out of bet and walk to my Ensuite bathroom, to have a shower, brush my teeth and then get ready, Putting on a white shirt with black and grey checkered tight trousers with a tie just to show you look smart, you style your short hair to look good and then leave the room to head downstairs.

You notice jordan on the sofa in the living room, the living room and kitchen is opened area so you can basically watch tv as your cooking in the kitchen haha!

"You are look hot girl" jordan say
"Thanks" replying back smiling at him
"Only if we was both straight" he laughs as he answers
"Shut up" I say

"Y/N Uber is here" Kyle shouts as he's running down the stairs to the front door, i leaving giving jordan a quick smile and wave goodbye and leave the house with Kyle to go into central London for my meeting and he gets off to work.

As I walk into the meeting I see amber sat there with a few others I have no idea who, but they look important so yeah, the meeting is basically long I zoned out a few times, but it about me and the future, but I just wanna have fun for a while before getting back on stage or being in from of a camera if you get me.

After the meeting you get amber to drop you off at the diner where Kyle works to see him and see if Owen there also, Owen is kyle best friend since they was kids but you and Owen get on so well.

As I walk into the diner you see Dave who owns the place greet you and you go and sit in a booth and kyle comes up to you and take a seat.

"How was the meeting" he ask looking at you concerned
"Alight" I reply just watching everyone coming in and out of the diner.
"So we going out tonight" he asks knowing full well im going say yes, I give him the look to say why even ask that! We both laugh

After Kyle got off work me him and Owen was leaving to go to a bar, as we was leaving I Accidentally bumped into someone as I wasn't paying attention.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that are you okay" I say rambling on she give me a soft smile and it was beautiful I was lost for words, I was just Admiring her smile and her stunning green eyes, I was brought back to reality when she touch my should and said "honestly I'm fine" and walks back to the booth her friends are sat in and I just stand there watching her.

"Earth to y/n let's go" Owen states as him and Kyle are at the door leaving,
"Yeah sorry" I say as I walk out the diner and down into Leicester Square with the boys!
My mind on the beautiful women but can't quite think who she is and where I've seen her from.

But I gotta find her and meet her Properly