Its fine!

It's been two months since I left New York and came back home to London, I haven't really spoken to my mum after the incident that happened. After a few weeks of staying at ambers I decided to go back to mine and see the lads as I've missed them.

Since being back home with the guys, we've been out partying and drinking nearly every night, and I've had a fair few one night stands, because that's how I was coping with leaving Lizzie and trying get her of my mind.

I haven't spoken to Lizzie since that night I kicked her out of my hotel room, and I'm not going lie I'm always thinking about her, even when I'm hooking up with someone else my mind is always on her. 

You see Ashley and myself have stayed talking, we've gotta really close and she knows about my mum abusing me and everything, but she did tell me Lizzie not herself anymore and she's shutting herself away from the ones who care and love her.

So I'm currently packing as amber will be here soon and so will my family as we are all heading to LA for my film premiere which is coming up and not going lie I'm scared, I haven't spoken to my mum since that night and I really don't want her kicking off, also the twins will be at the premiere also and so will Lizzie with Robbie so imma stay away from them, I have the whole guest list and when I say Lizzie name with Robbie's I knew she wouldn't leave him.

After a little while I head downstairs with my stuff and amber sat in the kitchen waiting for me.

"I think I'm ready" I say
"Look if you've forgotten anything we'll get you something else in LA"
"Thanks" I say with a faint smile

With that we head to the airport and catch our flight, as I get into the lounge, I see my mum dad, brothers and sister but most of all my two adorable nephews.

"Aunty y/n" an excited riley shouts and he's running up to me and Luca running just after him, I bend down to their level for them to hug me
"We missed you" Luca says pulling away from the hug
"I've missed you both so much" I say giving them both a kiss on the head

After spending a little time with my nephews, and hearing about there time at school and everything, it always puts a smile on my face.

"Flight 742 to Los Angeles, is boarding now at gate 27"

"That's us" amber says and I nod
Me and amber leave just before my family does even though we are all on the same flight, I just don't wanna be to close to my mum.

————

I'm finally back in LA and heading to my place where my cousin Chrissy is, I'm so glad I don't have to stay with my family in a hotel or anything because there would be drama and everything.

Soon as I get in I notice Chrissy and the Olsen twins having a laugh in the living room.

"Hey" i softly say
"Hey cutie" ash says
"Hey y/n how was your flight" mk asks as Chrissy is hugging me
"It was alright" I say with a small smile on my face "I'm kinda tired so imma head upstairs" I add

I head to my room and unpack my bag, and clean my room because apparently I left it a mess before. While cleaning my room my door opens slowly and I turn to see Ashley at the door.

"Hey" she say entering my room and closing the door and then taking a seat on my bed
"You sure your okay" she adds
I take a deep breath before answering "yeah"
"Has your mum apologised or spoken to you yet" she asks
"No" I say shaking my head as I'm still cleaning
"So she didn't even talk to you on the flight"
"No she didn't , she didn't even get out of her seat" I inform her
"Oh baby" ash says getting on the floor with me and giving me a hug
"It's fine, I'm use to it anyway" I say pulling away from the hug and continuing cleaning my tv stands
"You shouldn't have to be"
"Look Ashley it's fine okay please drop it" I say standing up and heading to my bed and she follows me

"Y/n"
"Y/n answer me"
I just look at Ashley as I get into my bed
"I care about you, and I don't wanna see you hiding away at least let me be here for you" she says saying a seat next to me
"Look I haven't seen or even heard anything from Lizzie since she left New York, she locked herself away from all of us and tomorrow at the premier will be the first time myself and MK have seen her, I don't want you hiding yourself away from the ones who care and love you y/n"
"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed about tomorrow and everything, but I'll be fine" I say to Ashley and trying convince her.
"Okay" she says as she gets off my bed and heads to leave "remember I'm always here" she adds as she leaves my room and heads back downstairs

I've been laying on my bed in a dark room, thinking about everything, but mainly thinking about Lizzie, like why has she just disappeared from her family life's and doesn't wanna social with anyone who cares about her. This isn't like her so why has she pushed everyone away, has she done this because I kicked her out of my hotel room back in New York or has something happened to make her do all this.

What ever it is, I'll figure it out tomorrow at the premier, I may not be able to approach her because Robbie will be there but that doesn't stop my brothers helping me out and finding out what's going on.