Mileys Party

I'm at Mileys party and not going lie I'm loving it, I'm so wasted, drinks going down nicely and a few lines of Cocaine some off a hot girls body.

Miley and I share a few kisses, when ever we are partying together we always end up making out and 9/10 times we end up sleeping together.

I'm in the backyard playing beer pong with few of the lads while the music is playing. I don't know half the people here personally because their all Mileys friends, but they are also so welcome and friendly.

"Y/n looks like your girlfriend turned up" I hear one of the lads Marc his name is I think say I give him an odd look and he nods his head for me to turn round.

As I turn round I notice Lizzie walking towards me from the back gate, she has her hair up in a messy ponytail wearing grey sweat pants and matching sweater. Why is she here I think to myself

"Awh y/n girlfriend come to take her home" I hear someone say behind me and the rest of them laughing I snap back "she not my girlfriend"

Lizzie now in front of me and I look her up and down. As I was about to ask her why she here, miley walks over saying
"Hey Lizzie, nice to see you, want a drink or anything"

"No I'm good thank you" Lizzie reply's smiling at miley, as miley goes to walk away I pull her back crushing my lips on hers.

"Shitttt y/n kissing miley in front of her girlfriend, damnnnn" I over here, and with that miley pulls away from me smiling and biting her lip and I give her a smirk back.

"Y/n we're leaving" Lizzie says in a firm tone
"Sorry, I never asked you to come get me" I say back
"I'm not going say it again" she says getting pissed off at me.
"Then go back to your Precious boyfriend" I say in a smug tong
"Don't you dare give me that tone y/n" Lizzie says gritting her teeth together
"Fuck you lizzie" I say as I go to head inside but Lizzie grabs my arm Stopping me from walking away.
"You've got 10 seconds to get in my fucking car" she says angrily

Shit I've never seen her like this, but I don't wanna leave why should I leave a party I'm enjoying myself at. I never asked her to come pick me up so why is she here to get me.

"No" I say back, knowing full well I'm pushing her buttons and making her angry, I smirk at her and get out of her grip and heads inside.

As I get into the kitchen I notice a few doing a few lines of Cocaine and doing mdma, I know Lizzie is behind me and I know she not going leave me but she can't just turn up and think she can take me home.

"Y/n want a line" I here bex say and I nod and walk over and do the line, once I do the line I feel bex pull me to her and kiss me, wow that was new but nice. She pulls away "meet me upstairs " she says and leaves the kitchen as I go to follow her.

"Are you kidding me right now y/n" Lizzie say stopping me from following bex upstairs
"What" I shout at her
"You really wanna do drugs all night sleep with someone you don't even know and regret it all in the morning" she raises her voice at me .
"Now you know me" I say

"Y/n I think it's best you leave" I turn round and see miley stood there
"Are you joking" I say at her
"No, it's best you leave" miley says with a small smile on her face
I turn back to Lizzie who is still pissed at me,
"Hope your happy" I say to here and walk out the house and she follows she gets in the car and I start to walk down the road.

"Y/N GET IN THE FUCKING CAR NOW" Lizzie is now shouting at me, I turn back and just look at her.
"Get in the car" she repeats herself, I roll my eyes and get in her car.

As Lizzie driving I don't say a word to her, I just look out the window, I'm so fucking high and drunk I'm
Also horny cause of the amount of drugs and alcohol I've had and I would be getting some right now but clearly Lizzie had other plans to take me home.