Lying to him

(Smut)

Lizzie pov

Sunday morning I woke up cuddling y/n lead over to get my phone once I did I noticed it's only 9am and I already had 20 miss calls and 30 messages from Robbie.

I took a deep breath and slowly got out of bed, I didn't wanna leave y/n I wanted to stay Longer but Robbie clearly needs me, I give y/n a small kiss on her check and leave her room to get my bag from the other room, I head downstairs where my sisters and Chrissy are in the kitchen.

"Leaving so early" Ashley say
"Yeah Robbie needs me, thank you for a lovely weekend chrissy" I reply, as I'm giving chrissy and my sister a hug goodbye.

I get a cab to mine so I can drop my stuff off and have a shower, once I've had a shower and got a few bits for Robbies, it's now 11am I get into my car and drive to his.

Once I get to robbies I knock on the door and he opens it
"Took your time" he say as he's letting me into the house
"Sorry but I had to go to mine first" I say as I'm heading into the kitchen
"It's okay now you're here" he says following me and grabbing my arse
"I've miss you" he says pulling me closer to him
"Missed you too" I reply as he's kissing my neck, a small moan leaves my mouth he knows what he's doing, and I can also feel his boner against my ass,

Robbie not one for the forplay, or anything, none of the teasing or anything. He bends me over the kitchen table and pulls my dress up and my underwear down, before I know it he's pushing his dick inside me making me moan.
"Fuck baby girl your right" he groans as he Thrusting into me slow.

He starts to pick the speed up getting deeper inside me, little moans leave my mouth every so often, but my mind also started to think about y/n, I wish I never left without saying goodbye, I wish it was her fucking me from behind and I wish it was her hands wondering my body. I can't stop thinking about her, her smile her eyes her cute lights her cuddles and how much of a good kisser she is..

"Y/...FUCK Robbie" I moan loudly as he stars to get a little to rough. I really hope he didn't notice that I nearly moan y/n name while he's fucking me.

"Uhhhh lizzzie" he groans as he cums
He slowly pulls out of me and pulls my underwear up and my dress back down, I slowly stand back up so I'm not leaning on the table and I turn to look at him, sat on the chair I walk over to him and sit on his lap and kisses him.

"I love you Elizabeth" he says
"I love you too "I reply smiling
"If you love me, why was you thinking about her" he says looking at me, I look at him acting confused
"What" I reply
"Why was you thinking about her while I was fucking you" he said but this time pissed at me
"I don't know what you mean" I say getting off his lap and walking into the living room.

Shitttt how do I get out of this one, I can't be like oh yeah sorry I was thinking about y/n touch and her kisses and cuddles, heck no he doesn't even trust me with her as it is can't let him know she's all I think about at the moment.

"Don't walk away from me Elizabeth" I hear him say walking behind me,
"You definitely sure nothing going on with you and y/n" he asks again getting closer to me
"I've told you so many times, nothing going on, we're just friends Robbie, I'm there for her she's going through a lot!" I spat out at him getting angry that he keeps thinking something going on. But I can't tell him that we kissed or anything.
"I just don't wanna lose you lizzie, your the best thing to happen to me and losing you will break me" he say pulling me close to him, hearing him say that shocked me about that he's feels that away about me.
"You won't" I reassure him and give his a peck on the lips

After a chilled day with Robbie that constant of sex, movies and food, it's now 12pm, Robbie asleep in bed next to me, and I'm wide awake, I feel awful lying to him, but maybe y/n is just a little crush nothing more I keep saying to myself.

Just as I was about to go asleep I get a text from my sisters

Olsen sisters

Ash:
Look at miley Cyrus insta story now!

MK:
Omfg

Ash:
MK shall we go?

Lizzie:
Go where?

MK:
Miley got a party happening and it's going off

Lizzie:
So don't you think you've had enough drink this weekend?

MK:
Yeah but it's a miley. Party!

Ash:
Umm girls..
look at miley story

Mk:
Shit do you think chrissy knows she there?

Ash:
I don't know but she doesn't look okay

Lizzie:
Who?

Ash:
Y/n

Lizzie:
WHAT!

After the message I ended up going into Instagram to watch miley s story, as I'm watching I see she having a massive party, a typical Hollywood party, drugs and everything, after a few story's I see the one of miley sitting on y/n lap and kissing her which I did not like, and then the story just been posted was of y/n doing a line of drugs off some girls body, that was it for me, I get out of bed and put some grey sweats on, I look after At Robbie asleep, I leave the room and shut the door behind me

Olsen sisters

Lizzie:
Give me miley address now!

MK:
Lizzie do you think that wise tuning up at a party to get y/n

Ash :
Mk does have a point? Why do you care so much about her?

Lizzie:
Because I do! Now give me the address!

Ash:
157 ****
West Hollywood

Lizzie: thanks

I sneak downstairs and grab my keys, and get into my car and drive to Mileys places to get y/n out of there, I can't believe I've just left my boyfriend at home in bed asleep to go get a drunk/drugged up y/n from a party she shouldn't of gone to, I'm so fucking worried about her!

This will go two ways, she will Cooperate with me and leave or she will start an argument.