Premiere

Y/n pov

I'm currently on my way to the premiere of my film, and not going like I'm so nervous I'm currently wearing a dark green and black checkered suit trouser with the matching waste coat, I didn't bother with the jacket and it's a nice hot day in LA and I don't wanna swear to much, I'm also where a white long sleeve shirt with a dark green bow tie to match the rest of my outfit.
And always finished the outfit off with a pair of black vans because I refuse to wear fancy shoe anywhere!

My three brothers are wearing black suits with a dark green shirt to be matching with me, I did cringe at the thought of it but to be honest it doesn't look that bad, after seeing us all dressed up.

As we arrived at the theatre, seeing the red carpet and the mount of press here I start to panic, just seeing everyone walking the red carpet having photo after photo interviews after interview, I swallow hard and try to calm down.

"Hey it'll be alright, you got us here" my little brother Ashley says and Joey and jack agrees

After calming down amber get out the passenger side of the car and walks around to where my brother jack has opened to back door for him and my brothers to get out before myself getting out the car, Ashley helps me out like a little gentleman he grown up to be.

As soon as I got out the car, I could here press calling my name, a take a deep breath while my brothers stayed close to me as I go and walk the carpet as I walk down to the first x on the floor for photos I look up and notice lizzie and Robbie at the other end of the carpet about to finish up.

"Fuck" I whisper to myself, like I knew she would be here but didn't think I would see her straight away, I noticed Lizzie wearing a cream pant suit with no top under her jacket. She did look absolutely stunning in it I must say, but kinda odd she not in a dress or anything. I notice Robbie looking at me and he pulls Lizzie closer to him and I look away smiling for a few photos before carrying on.

Lizzie pov

Today the day of y/n moving premiere and I'm excited to finally get to watch it but I'm also nervous about seeing her.

I was originally going where a silk long shoulderless dress but after Robbie been hitting me and that I couldn't get them all covered without someone noticing and asking questions so I decided to wear a cream pant suit with no top on underneath the jacket.

After my best friend clay doing my hair and makeup for me like a little gem he is, I finally got dressed and headed downstairs to where Robbie is waiting for me in a suit, at least he made an effort to wear something nice. This is the first time Robbie will be walking the red carpet with me as he said I'm not doing it alone because he doesn't trust me.

Once we was in the car he didn't say anything to me, before I knew it we was there, as we got out the car and walked down the carpet having photos taken, I notice my sisters walking over for a photo of us three together, Robbie didn't like the idea but he didn't take notice as he was on his phone when I was with them and doing some interviews.

I go over to the mtv interview for a quick interview,
"Elizabeth you look amazing today, are you looking forward to seeing the film"
"Thank you and yeah I'm really excited to see this film, y/n is honestly so talented and has such a sweet soul I'm prove of her"
"Will you get any photos with her on the red carpet"
"I would love to but I don't know if that will be in her schedule for this evening"
"Well I hope you do and I hope you have a lovely evening and enjoy the film"
Thank you" I say and walk off for more photos

As photos being taken at the beginning of the carpet I swear fans and press call y/n name I try my best not to look over due to Robbie being next to me, before I knew it he pulled me closer holding my waist tight pinch my skin, I force a smile on my face for some more photos when two little boys who are twins running over to me.