Rough night

Lizzie PoV

Once the cab gets outside y/n, I help y/n out the car once out the car I turn back to the driver who now isn't looking so thrilled that y/n just throw up in his car.

"I'm sorry" I say to him again for the 100th time I open my purse to give him some money.

I end up giving him all the cash I have in my purse to pay for the damage y/n left in the back of the cab.

Once he drives off I turn to notice y/n is laying on the floor.
"Y/n" I say and bends down to help getting her back up
"I don't feel to good" she say as she holding me as I'm helping her back up on her feet.

I hold her while we walk into the house and I take her to the living room, sitting her down and then going find a bucket for y/n to throw up in.
Once I found a bucket I handed it to y/n who is now throwing up in the bucket.

"Stay here okay, I'll be back" I say softly to y/n and leaves the living room heading upstairs to y/n room to get her some clean pyjamas and something for myself to wear, I end up putting some sweatpants on and a top while I got y/n some shorts and a baggy top.

I also pull her duvet off her bed and carry it downstairs with her clean clothes and my dirty dress that has sick on it.

Once I get back downstairs and head into the living room to find y/n head in the bucket, I drop the duvet on the floor and walk over to her with the clean clothes.

"Come on y/n I need you to get changed for me please" I say lifting y/n head up out of the bucket and is now looking at me with Dilated Pupils and can't keep her eyes open fully.

"No" she say throwing her head back on the sofa
"Nope come on" I say slowly pulling her up off the sofa so she stood up. As I let go of her she starts to sway from the amount of alcohol in her system. I come to terms that I'm going have to get her changed myself as she is in no state to do so herself.

"Right I'm going get you changed into some clean clothes okay" I say with a shaky voice and she just hums  in response.

I take y/n jacket off and then start to undo the button on her shirt, I swallow hard and compose myself as I take of her shirt leaving her in her bra and showing off her abs, I undo her jeans and then slowly slide them off, where now I'm on my knees and have to close my eyes for a moment.

Once I've got y/n dirty clothes off I grave the shorts I picked out for her and help her get into them pulling them up for her.

"Just the top now baby" I say softly holding the baggy top, getting ready to put it on y/n

"No"
"I don't wanna wear my bra" she says struggling to take her bra off and I take a deep breath in and out and walk over to her and turn her round to undo her bra for her.

Once y/n bra off she flops onto the sofa just in her shorts and completely naked on the top half. Fuck she has such a gorgeous body! This is so fucking hard right now, just seeing her sat there half naked is kinda turning me on.

"Come on we need to put your top on then you can lay down" I say trying not to look at her beautiful breast but to notice her nipples are erected

"Fuck" I say under my breath as I walk closer to y/n to put her top on her after a struggle I finally got her dressed and then helped her lay down on her side on the sofa with the sick bucket next to her and the duvet cover on her.

Once she settles on the sofa I head into the kitchen with the dirty clothes, I head other to the sink to get a glass of water for y/n but also to splash water over my face.

Once I've settled my mind and headed back into the living room with the water for y/n I place it on the coffee table. I notice she is starting to fall asleep, I climb over y/n and get behind her on the sofa just rubbing her back incase she throws up again.

——————

Y/n PoV

I wake up in the morning with a massive headache, my head feel really heavy and it also smell like sick!

I notice I'm in my living room on the sofa and notice the sick bucket on the floor next to me.

Wait I was sick?
I never throw up after a night out
What the fuck happened last night?

I ask myself confused, I feel a lump in my throat and before I knew it I was throwing up again, and this time it's hurting my stomach. While throwing up I feel someone rubbing my back.

After throwing up, I slowly turn round on the sofa to notice Lizzie next to me who is still awake and looks extremely tired.

"Hey" she says softly with a small sleepy smile
"What happened last night" I ask and then turn round quickly to throw up again and Lizzie rubs my back again.

"It's okay, get it all out" she says softly as she tired

After throwing up again I roll back over to face Lizzie who then pushes my face away.
"You're breathe stinks" she say and then giggles
"Sorry, but yeah what happened" I say and ask again

"You don't remember" Lizzie say looking concerned at me
"No" I say shaking my head

"You wasn't with us at all last night, you was with a blonde woman who dragged you out the club and tried to get you in a car" Lizzie says worried that I don't remember anything

"What" I say complete shocked
"The woman wasn't very happy that I took you home and not her" Lizzie says as she trying keep her eyes open

"Thank you for not letting me go home with that women, but I think you need to get some sleep" I say pulling the cover up to cover Lizzie, who then gives me a small smile

"I would love to get some sleep, but someone been throwing up all night" she say with a little smirk on her face.

"I'll be okay now, but thank you" I say and go to cuddle Lizzie but she pushes me away again.

"Sorry but you smell like sick and I'm not a fan of that" she say and turns over to get some sleep and I just laugh lightly at her comment