Don't Stop

(Smut)

I'm finally home from the hospital, I'm not 100% but I'm glad to be home.

I'm currently laying in bed with Lizzie beside me, with her arms around me cuddling me.

I'm really grateful for her being by my side and not leaving me, but sometime there's this awkward silence between us, and I don't know why.

Anyway, Lizzie moves onto her side facing me as I'm laying on my back, one arm still behind my neck while her over has moved to my stomach tracing little patterns with her nails.

"How you feeling" she asks sweetly
"I'm okay" I say nodding my head at her and she gives a small smile.

"Good" she says softly as she places her lips on mine in a slow passionately kiss, I place my hands on her waist pulling her a little closer to me making the kiss more heated, Lizzie lightly pulls my hair making me moan lightly so she can run her tongue into my mouth, both of our tongue fighting for domination.

I let her take charge and I just follow her lean, with our tongue brushing against each other with every movement.

I feel Lizzie hand slowly move up my stomach to my breasts just placing her hand under them, she slowly pulls away from the kiss and looks down at me with lust in her eyes.

"You feeling alright for this" she asks softly butting her lip
"I'm sure" I say back and pulling her back down to make out again.

I move my hands from Lizzie waist to one of them roming her hair while the other one around her neck.

Lizzie moves her hand on my lift breast and gently squeezes it, before taking my nipple in her fingers and playing with it.

She then does the same to the right and constantly goes back and forth to the other, before she breaks the kiss and slowly kisses down my jaw line to sucking gently on my neck witch makes my back arch up while small moans leave my mouth.

She lifts my top up, hinting that she wants me to take it off and I do and throw it on the floor. She pushing me playful back on the bed while she kisses down my neck to my chest, take one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking it and playing it with her tongue.

I gently pull her hair as I moan enjoying this moment with her.

While she sucking my nipples I feels her hand slipping down my body to my boxers he hand slide inside them I feel her smirk again my breasts as she feels how wet I already am for her, she runs her fingers over my wet folds teasing me.

"Lizzie" I moan

And she slowly starts to rub my clit making my body jolt slightly with her actions.

My breathing get heavier and I'm moaning more and more.

Lizzie removes her hand from my boxers which makes me look at her confused.

She looking up at me bitting her lip, "you gotta be quiet baby, don't want everyone hearing" she says in a husky voice and I nod at her

Which makes her kissing down my stomach and down my left leg as she pulling my boxer off, she then kissing up my right leg, and opening my legs so they are over her shoulders.

She looks up at me with pure lust in her eyes.
"Lizzie please" I beg her as I want to feel her inside me.

Lizzie starts to suck on my clit, gently making grab her hair slightly pulling it.

"Fuck Lizzie" I moan which makes her tongue work faster on my cilt making me moan more and pulling her hair enjoying her down on me.

While Lizzie sucking my cilt, I feel her gentle push her fingers inside me, as she starts to push slow

"Fuck, Elizabeth" I moan

Lizzie starts to go faster and little deeper inside me, while she still sucking my clit, I end up grinding my hips with the movement of her fucking me.

Lizzie starts to hit my g spot hard, making me moan a little louder

"Don't stop" I moan

Lizzie deep inside me working her fingers in me, she lifts her head up from sucking my cilt, which is now swollen and sensitive from her sucking it.

"Cum for me" she says and pushing deeper inside me, her fingers getting faster and faster inside me.

I can feel the knot in my lower stomach, my legs start to shake, my hips buckle, and with Lizzie deep inside me, she hits my g spot one more time, making me cum all over her fingers.

"Fuck I'm cumming" I moan as I reach cloud 9, Lizzie licked her fingers cleans and then licks my folds getting all my juice. Which makes me moan softly.

My body still shaking from my high, Lizzie starts to kiss up my body to my neck and kisses me passionately on the lips.

She pulls away, looking down back me,
"You taste so good" she says bitting her lips
She kisses me again before pulling aways and laying on me having cuddles, while I catch my breath and everything back.

"You okay" she asks softly
"Never been better" I say giving her a kiss on the head

"I'm going to run you a nice bubble bath, and we can have a romantic night in watching a film and get some food" she says getting of me and placing the covers over my naked body so I don't get cold.

"I would I like" I say with a shy smile on my face.

I watch as Lizzie walks into my bathroom, and hearing her run the water to the bath.

I lay in my bed just waiting for Lizzie to come get me, I'm still completely shocked what's just happened.

I never thought Lizzie would have done that, let alone go down on me, like I thought she'll be a pillow princess but boy I was wrong, she was amazing, her fingers in side I could get use to having that, and her tongue fuck me that was something else. I can still feel her tongue on my clit even when she not on it anymore.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when Lizzie comes back in the room.

"Baths ready baby" she says holding her hand out for me to take so she can take me to the bathroom. I take her hand and I smile to myself.

I'm so I love with her!