Big news

Left Lizzie's and ran a couple of blocks before I stopped and walked the rest of the way home, there blood running down my face from my nose and lip and I probably have a black eye start to show in a few hours also.

Lizzie boyfriend got some anger issues or something, he really doesn't like her around me, so why did she leave him last night to get me from Mileys party. It just doesn't make sense, I never asked her to get me and how did she know I was there.

After walking a little bit I turn down a a road I'm only 30 mins left to get to mine.

"Y/n who you been fight" I hear and then a flash
Fuck Paparazzi there like 5 grown men all following me taking photos.

"Did you enjoy taking that line of that girl last night" I hear

I just keep my head down and keep walking, this isn't what I needed right now, fuck my mum going lose her shit on me after she see them photos and god know what headlines.

"Come on y/n least give us a smile"

I just keep walking, I can't go home if they are following me, I can't let them know where I live.
This is one thing I hate about the fame is Paparazzi

"Y/n when does beetlejuice the musical movie come out"

I don't answer because I don't even know myself, I don't know what todo, they won't leave me alone, I notice a small cafe so I walk into a cafe and go to the counter.

"Hey what can I get you" the young girl behind the counter asks before looking up
"You're y/n Mitchell" she adds and I nod she then notices the Paparazzi outside.

"You want me to get you cab" she asks and I look at her and nod
"Did they do that to you" she asks Looking worried cause my face is bleeding
"No" I say softly and shake my head.

"Come with me" she says and lends me outback to where her boss is and she explains that I need a cab, her boss calls for a cab to get me from the back entrance. 

The cab arrives and I thank the young girl and her boss for helping me and I get into the cab, her boss wanted to clean my face but I wouldn't let him near me. I make the cab stop a couple of doors away from my place, I pay him and leave I walk down the road to mine and head in, once I get through the gate I notice Amber car is here fuck!

I walk into the house,
"Where the heck have you been" I hear Amber shout from the kitchen, I slowly walk into the kitchen
"What happened to you" she gets off the chair and comes towards me I hug her I hug her so tight
"I'm sorry" is all I say

"Come on take a sit let's get you cleaned up" Amber says as she walks me to the table and I take a seat on the chair while chrissy get the first aid kit out and hands it to Amber.

"This is going hurt" Amber says as she dabs on my face with a wipe and I flinch away
"Aaaaa" I welp out

After Amber cleaned my face up and make sure my nose wasn't broken, she take a seat next to me.

"Who did this to you" she asks and Chrissy say the other side of the table looking worried
"I.. I don't remember sorry" I say looking down.
"Okay" she says

"Anyway got good news y/n" Amber says as I look up at her
"So you know the song you and am recorded together"
"Which one" I ask as me and am have recorded so many together
"Fuck I'm lonely" Amber day and I nod at her
"We'll it's going be a single and you two are filming the music video in two days, am on her way to la now" she adds
"You for real" I say with a grin on my face and she nods and I sit there smiling

I can't believe after a while they finally ate Allowing Anne-Marie and myself to have a song out together! I'm so happy about this, I can't wait for Everyone to here it.

"Also" Amber say and I look at her
"The trailer for beetlejuice the musical movie is being released tonight" she adds
"Wait what" I reply
"Yeah all that hard work filming all last year, it's nearly time for the film to be released" she adds

Fuck two good news in one day I'm so excited for everyone to see myself play Lydia in the musical film of beetlejuice, alongside James Corden who plays beetlejuice himself. That means who a single coming out as well the film I got a lot of press todo, I actually can not wait for the most craziest and busiest few months ahead of me.

After running through a schedule for the music shoot on Wednesday with am, I decided to take myself upstairs, and have a shower and get changed.

I go onto Instagram and record a video for my story

"Got big big news coming for you all soon, and I can not wait for you to hear and see it all " i wink at the camera and then post the video, I couldn't care less if people see my busted up lip and black eye in the video.

After posting the video I get a text message

House of gays
Owen:
Y/n what's the big news!

Kyle:
Yess tell us nowwwww

Jordan:
Girl what happens to your face?

Matt:
Who hurt you y/n?

Owen:
Shit yess who did you have a fight with?

Kyle:
Imagine it was Elizabeth Olsen hahahah

Jordan:
Y/n wouldn't hit her back

Owen:
That's true

Y/n:
Im good, and I got a single coming out and beetlejuice trailer being Released tonight! And i didn't fight anyone and it was definitely not with Lizzie

Owen:
Oooo so excited!!! Let me come to the Premier please!!

Kyle:
So now she Lizzie aye ;)

Jordan:
You worked so hard on set for that film finally we all get to see the finished masterpiece!!

Matt:
So who hit you?

Jordan:
I wanna know that as well

Y/n:
No one okay, just happened at a party we all got little to much.

Kyle:
You went to a Hollywood party without me again!

Y/n:
Sorry

After the messages with the boys, back home I decided to have a early night, Amber will post the trailer for the film on my Instagram tonight, it's a PR thing she also does the promotion stuff on my social I never do it because I will forget.

While watching friends on Netflix, my mind starts to wondering to Lizzie, I wonder if she okay, if he's hit me does he hit her? Is that why it's complicated.
I should apologise for the way I acted towards her at the party I shouldn't of done that, but I'm still pissed she came to pick me up like she was my babysitter.

I fall asleep watching friends and with Lizzie on my mind again!