Flashbacks

It's been a month Since lizzie left to go filming for a few months.. it's been strange, like we text all the time when she free but it's just friendly and she always making sure I'm okay mentally and physically since after the crash.

Mary Kate went back to New York for business while Ashley has stayed with me in Los angles, I would consider Ashley as one of my best friends with how incredibly close we have become over the last few months.

There has been a few times Lizzie has FaceTimes me and moaned about Ashley being here or even being in bed watching a film with me. I get she doesn't trust us together after what happened at the after party. But I wouldn't and never do it again I honestly only want Lizzie but she just gotta trust me, I know she didn't wanna leave me for work but she can't stop her career for me, and besides I'm not alone, I have my cousin here as well as Ashley.

Anyway today my first tv appearance since the crash and if I'm honest I'm nervous, like really nervous. I know it's only the late late show with James Corden but still I'm so scared. I know my anxiety will be over the top with this appearance.

I'm currently in my room just getting changed to head to the studio, for hair and makeup and everything. Once I'm ready to head to the studio, I head downstairs to find my manger waiting for me in the kitchen while she having a chat with Chrissy and Ashley.

"You ready" amber says looking away from the girls and look towards me.
"Yeah" I say softly as I nod my head.

We head to the car to make our way to the studio, as amber gets into the car, I freeze as I reach the passenger side. I start to shake a little at the flash backs of the crash. I haven't gotta back in the car since leave the hospital with my dad and Lizzie.

My breathing get heavy, and I feel tears starting to roll down my face. I can't do this I think to myself. As amber gets back out the car I run back into the house and up stairs.

"Y/n" I heard Chrissy say as I run up the stairs but don't answer.

I get back into my room and cry into my pillow, having flashback to the crash and being scared and nervous about getting back in a car.
——————

Lizzie PoV

It's been a month Since I left y/n for filming, and I'm not going lie I hate it, I hate that I've had to leave her when she needs me the most.

Every day we've been texting each other and some nights we FaceTime, we've gotta really close, we're still on the friend zone even if we have had sex but being away filming makes it hard to show y/n I want more, like I would love to take her on a date treat her right but I just gotta get the courage to ask her out on a date first.

I've got the day off as I'm working during the night to do a night scene, so I'm currently in my hotel room just laying in bed watching crappy tv.

I was going FaceTime y/n but I remember she had a busy day today as she got her first tv appearance since after the crash and I know she nervous but I told her she'll do absolutely amazing.

I decided to take a little nap before my night shoot, just as I start to fall asleep my phone starts ringing, I grab my phone off the bedside table to see Ashley my sister is ringing me.

Hello Lizzie

Hey what's up

It's y/n she's locked herself in her bedroom

What - I say sitting up in bed starting to worry

She had a breakdown about getting in the car to head to the studio, but ended up locking herself in her room - Ashley says concerned over the phone

Your joking me right - I say as I get out of bed and out some jeans and a top on

Does it sound like I'm joking, Lizzie I don't know what todo, this is the first breakdown she had in a month, just tell me what to do to help her - Ashley says getting irritated at me asking if it's a joke

Ashley, just keep talking to her as long as she can hear you, she knows she not alone and should open the door eventually, I'm going try ringing her and texting her just keep me updated if she answers the door please - I say as I'm getting my bag making sure my id, wallet and keys are inside before heading out the room.

I say bye to Ashley over the phone and walk down to the hallway of the hotel and head to Kevin's hotel room, once I get outside I take a deep breathe before knocking on the door and waiting patiently for him to answer

"Lizzie what a pleasure to see you, everything okay" he asks

"I'm sorry but I need to go back to LA for a few days just till Monday the latest I know we're in the middle of filming but there just an emergency at home I need to attend" I say panic while I'm rambling on to him

"Hey it's okay, we can just push this night shooting to a later date, you head home and I'll see you back here Monday" he says as he's watching me panic

"Thank you" I say and I walk fast to the elevator and get my phone out to book the next flight back to LA.

———————

I finally landed back in LA and get a cab to y/n place, Ashley been keeping me updated, y/n hasn't opened her door yet but her dad did turn up and is still there trying get his daughter to open her door.

Once I get outside y/n I pay the driver and head through the gate and knock the door, to be greeted by my sister who is surprised to see me, I push passed her and head upstairs ashley says something but I don't answer nor hear her to understand what she said.

Once I get upstairs and to y/n door I see her dad with his head against the door, looking stressed and concerned about his daughter. I play my hand on his shoulder for him to turn and look at me confused to see that I'm here and not in Atlanta filming.

"Please just get her to open the door" her dad says softly and I nod my head while he backs away from the door

I knock on the door lightly

"Y/n, baby it's okay, I know your scared and probably have no flashbacks but please can you open the door for me, don't worry about everyone else just open the door for me" I say softly but louder enough for her to hear me on the other side of the door.

"I just wanna make sure you're okay baby" I add before hearing a little movement in her room, I wait patiently before I say anything else, I hear the door unlock and a sign of relief leaves my mouth and the same goes for everyone else who tired to get her to a unlock her door.

I don't open the door I wait until y/n ready to open the door, i watch as the handle moves and the door slowly opens to see a red puffy eye y/n standing opposite me.

"Lizzie" she says weakly from where she been crying, I don't say anything I slowly pull her into a hug and she hold me tight, I feel her starting to cry again and I place a small kiss on her head. Letting her know it's okay.

——

Sorry it's been so long since I updated

Let me know if you want anything to happen along the storyline

Also happy holidays