Why Tell Lizzie?

It's about 10am in New York, and I'm in the car with Amber on my way to a photoshoot and interview.
After texting Lizzie early hours this morning about Ashley kissing me, I haven't turned my phone back on as I'm nervous of what Lizzie replied back.

I know Ashley won't be happy that I told Lizzie but I also slipped up saying I love Lizzie to Ashley, like what if Ashley told Lizzie I love her, that's going make things ten times awkward because Lizzie has a boyfriend..

"Come one kid let's get you to hair and makeup" Amber says getting out the car, and I follow her lead.
As I get into hair and makeup, Mel Appears with the biggest smile. Mel normal is my hair and makeup artist back in London so seeing her here in nyc makes me feel for comfortable knowing she is here.

"There my fave star" Mel says hugging me
"I'm always your favourite" I say taking a seat on the chair in front of the mirror.
"What's the latest with you" Mel asks as she doing my hair, styling it back
"Nothing really" I say
"Really, you got no gossip for me" she adds
"Nope" I say
"Really nothing at all" she says shocked I got nothing to say, but really I could say everything, from Lizzie kissing me, Lizzie dragging me out of miley party, Robbie hitting me, AM kissing me and AM acting jealous, to last night when Ashley kissed me. But no I don't tell her anything this time because my mind so fuzzy and I'm so confused with everything I don't wanna talk about it.

After hair and makeup I get changed in some jeans, white shirt and a jacket for the first lot of photos, after I got changed into a grey and blue suit for the second lot of photos to be done and then after I was in a baggy top in some mom jeans with a pair of fresh vans for the last shoot. It was a long busy day full of photoshoots and a little interview about mine and AM song as well leading up to Beetlejuice the musical coming out soon.

After a long day, amber and myself go to a restaurant for some food, and to go over a few of the tv Appearances I have to attend while in nyc.

While waiting for food, I decided to turn my phone back on, after it's on I get a notification from Lizzie, and I see I have 5 messages from Ashley on Instagram. Fuck this can't be good

I check what Lizzie replied back

Lizzie❤️

Lizzie:
Oh that's interesting, thanks for telling me.

I sit there kinda confused with her message, like 'thanks for telling me' what does that mean. What did I think she'll reply something like in a fairytale, no how stupid can I be, now I gotta see what Ashley messaged me, I open Instagram and go into my DM and click onto Ashley's name.

#AshOlsen

Y/n why leave me?

Look I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable

I know you're ignoring me, but why tell Lizzie?

Y/n your single you didn't need to tell Lizzie what you get up to!

I just think your cute, please talk to me

Fuck, I guess Lizzie already spoken to Ashley, but Ashley knows why I left her, she knows why I told Lizzie and Awh she thinks I'm cute, I blush a little at Ashley last message.

"Y/n" Amber says pulling me away from my phone and thoughts
"Yeah" I say looking at Amber waiting for her to answer me
"You want a Dessert, or head back?" She asks sweetly
"Um head back please, I'm kinda tired" I say rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly, and Amber nod, she pays the bill and we head out and take a little walk to the hotel in Silence. Amber normal knows if I want to have a conversation or when I'm tired and just wants to chill out, and that is right now.

"You get some rest tonight" Amber says as she heads into her room, and I head into mine, once I get into my room I go have a nice warm shower and put some short shorts on and just a baggy top, no underwear or bra. I get into bed and watch anything that's on daily tv.

It's last around about 10:30pm I'm still awake Considering I was tired earlier on, but apparently not anymore, as I'm trying get comfy in bed and find something boring to watch to fall asleep to, I hear a soft knock on the door, I get out of bed and head to the door, when I open it I see Ashley stood there, before I could say anything she lets herself in the room and she takes a sit on the end of the bed, I shut the door behind her and walk over to her not to close but in front of her.

"How did you know I was staying here" I ask
"We'll you left me last night, so I had to make sure you got back safe" she says looking at me
"So you followed me" I say
"No, we'll yeah but I needed to make sure you was safe" she adds

I walk around to the side of the bed and take a seat on the mini sofa looking at Ashley as she turns around to face me.

"Why are you here?" I ask Politely
"Why did you tell Lizzie?" She asks me kinda pissed off
"You know why" I say rudely back
"Because you love her" Ashley says in a childish tone
"But she dating Robbie, not you y/n so you didn't need to tell her, she had no right to know what me and you get up to" she adds and I just look at her not knowing what to say because no matter what I say I'm going be in the wrong.
"So you're not talking now?, why because I find you attractive but you've fallen for my little sister who's straight and in a relationship" she says as she gets off the bed and walks over to me
"She straight" I ask looking away
"Yes, that's the only 'it's Complicated' bullshit she got" Ashley says lifting my head around to face her
"She could be bisexual" I say, trying stick up for Lizzie
"Haha y/n you deserve better then her, and I'm trying show you that" she says sitting next to me

"Ashley I'm flattered I really am, but I can't do this, and I don't wanna do this, yes it'll be a great time but then I'll hate myself for sleeping with you when I'm actually in love with Lizzie, and I'm sorry but I can't help that I've fallen so hard for your sister, and it sucks she has a boyfriend, but she's worth the wait" I say getting of the sofa and walking over to the widow looking out over Central Park.
"When you realise your just a bit of fun to her and nothing more, you know where I am" Ashley says as she walks over and kisses my cheek and leave my hotel room.

As Ashley leaves I feel myself starting to cry, what if Ashley right, what is Lizzie is just straight and I'm just a bit of fun to her.

I get lost in my thoughts for a few hours before falling asleep.