Awake

Y/n PoV

moments after the crash

Everything went black, all I could hear was people crying and screaming, I couldn't move or feel my body I honestly felt like I was dead.

I could hear sirens getting louder and louder, I heard everything that was going on around me but I couldn't speak, move or when open my eyes.

I'm scared.

In the hospital

Hear the nurses and doctors who are dealing with me, after a little while it goes silent all I can hear is the monitors which are attached to me.

While not being able to feel my body as it feel numb and can't open my eyes, all I can think about is if I'll ever be able to see Lizzie again, as soon as it when black in my car she was the first person I thought of, no one else.

I feel like I'm in a dark dream and I can't wake up, it's the only way to explain how this feels.

"Oh my god" I hear my sister voice which breaks as she starts to cry

"Dad she's going be okay right, she going wake up" Chelsea says sobbing to our dad

"She's gotta wake up, can't lose her" my dad says with a broken voice trying not to cry.

I feel someone holding my hand
"Come on kid, you gotta pull through this" I hear my dad say as he's holding my hand and then places a small kiss on the top of my forehead.

I hear amber turn up and I also hear her ask my dad to talk outside the room. I hear my sister still sobbing.

Little while later after hearing my dad and Chelsea small talk with amber, I here 4 other voices turn up.

I realise I can hear Lizzie who voice is shaking and broken from where she been crying.

I also feel Lizzie holding my hand, who rubs her thumb over my knuckles where I had stitches previously from the incident with Robbie

I hear Lizzie saying she not leaving me, and kept saying no to her sisters until my dad speaks up letting her know I'll still be here when she gets back, and I feel Lizzie letting go of my hand and leaving the room with everyone else.

I over hear amber and my dad conversation.

"So the media has found out y/n was in the crash and it's been posted everywhere and it's also been mentioned on the news" amber says nervously

"You gotta be kidding me, she doesn't need the world to know that she been in a crash and that she fighting for her life" my dad says pissed

"Mark I know it's tough but they want a statement of how she is"

"Why don't we wait to see if she even wakes up, because right now my daughter may never wake up again" my dad snaps at amber with a shaky voice

"Okay we'll just wait"

I hear everyone coming back into the room, I feel someone holding my hand again and it feels like Lizzie, we'll I hope it's Lizzie.

It's quiet I can hear the little sniffles and cries from the loved once's who are in the room, just wondering if I'll ever wake up again.

I hear movement and I hear Ashley tell Lizzie to come on but she refuses, I over hear that they are going to a hotel to rest, but Lizzie isn't having any of it and she doesn't wanna leave me. I hear my dad saying it's fine for Lizzie to stay and the rest of them leave.

I also hear my dad ask Lizzie if she wants anything from the cafe and she politely declines.

I feel Lizzie tears on my hand as she keeps placing small kisses on it, I also can here her crying just a little.

My body starting to hurt, and my head feels heavy and achy. I slowly start to open my eyes and get them adjusted to the lights in the room, I slowly move my head looking over seeing Lizzies head on the bed holding my hand.

"L,Lizzie" I stuttered put her name in a low voice

I watch as Lizzie head flip up looking at me, holding my hand a little tight, to see her have a complete shocked look on her face.

"Youre awake" she says softly, as she stands up letting go of my hands and leaning over to me, with one of her hands on my cheek/neck and her head resting on mine.

"I'm awake" I say back and she smiles with tears running down her face.

"Lizzie" I say again which makes her look at me, I feel myself go all shy and awkward when she looking at me.

"I, I love you" I say taking a risk saying this to her, but I could of died and she would of never known how I feel.

She smiles back at me and rests her forehead lightly against mine, her lips inches away from mine, our nose touching.

"I" lizzie started to say

"Hey lizzie, I got you a coffee" my dad walks in saying interrupting what lizzie was about to say.

Lizzie moves her self away from me, and I look over at my dad who looks surprised to see me awake.

"You're awake" he says placing the coffees on the tables and heads over to the other side of the bed and gives me a light hug and kisses my forehead.

I smile at my dad who is happy to know I'm awake.

"Kid I need you to explain to me and Lizzie what you remember from what happened" my dad asks taking a seat next to my bed and Lizzie seats on the bed next to me holding my hand.

I take a deep breath in before I talk, "I remember having an argument on the phone, I remember turning my phone off and just driving, driving outta town, I remember skipping a couple of red lights because I felt like I was nothing and I'm trouble to everyone, I remember getting to a junction and stopping at a red light, I remember waiting there, I remember seeing a bright light in my rear view mirror, I remember hearing a massive bang, to feeling completely pain in my body, like it was being crushed to everything going black and not feeling anything at all" I say and my dad holding my other hand.

"Kid you're lucky to be alive, you was trapped under a lorry and they had to cut you out" my dad struggles to say and I have no idea what to say back.

"I'm just happy you're awake, when the doctors told us you might never wake up" my dad says as he tries to hold us emotions in.

"I'm okay, I'm awake" I say and it makes him smile a little.

My dad goes back to sitting in the chair at the end of the room reading a book, while Lizzie still sat on my bed with me holding my hand.

I love my dad, but I wish he came in the room 30 seconds later because all I wanna know is what Lizzie was going say back

Was she going says I love you to

Was she going say Im sorry I don't feel the same

Was she just going say something else

But with my dad in the room I will never k ow what Lizzie was going say back.