Night out

Y/n, Kyle, jordan, Owen, Matt are at a club in a vip booth, Chelsea and Anne-Marie (AM) turn up to join the night out, the drinks are flowing and y/n and AM are being flirtylike always!

"Don't even think about it you too" Chelsea say as she sits in between you both.
"Hey I'm not going sleep with you're sister" AM says as she drinking her drink.
Chels give AM and Y/N the I don't give a fuck look and to stop it

"Who wants shots!" Kyle shouts as he bring two trays full of shots over, full of Sambuca, Jäger and Tequila, "cheers" Owen says as he takes one and the rest follow his lead to take shot after shot.

Everyone dancing and singer enjoying the night, you make your way the bar to get another drink as your at the bar a women comes next to you, you look over at her with a smile and she give you a soft smile back, you realise she the same girl from the diner.

"So are you stalking me" y/n say to her giving her a cheeky grin,
She laughs and replies "no I think it's the other way around" y/n give her the Sarcastic shocked look.
"So would you like a drink" I say kinda nervous,
"Sure I'll have the same as you" she replies with a wink which makes me weak to my knees. Fuck she is so beautiful.
I order two double vodka and cokes for me and this absolutely beautiful women, I hand her her drink and as she takes it off me her hand brushes against mine and I froze in my place.
"Thank you.." she says waiting for me to answer my name, "Y/N " I say
"Thank you Y/N" she replied again with cheesy smile
"You're more then welcome"
"Hey you wanna dance" she asks out the blue and I was totally blown away I didn't think she would even ask me, but I nod and follow her to the dance floor.
We start dancing and it gets a bit heated with her grinding on me with my hands on her waste, both of us just enjoying our night out. Feeling her this close to me making my heartbeat rise and the warm feeling inside feels like sparks.

After an hour or so of dancing, someone Interrupts us
"Hey sorry, but liz we are leaving you coming" a blonde female asks.
"Yeah sure I'll be right there" the women replies and waves her friend off as she heads back to the group of friends they came with.
"Thank you for the drink and dance Y/N" she says facing me and pulling me in for a hug. "Anytime" I say back as we pull away from the hug she smiling at me "um I got to go, nice meeting you" she says as she walks away from me to catch up with her friends.
I just stand there watching her leave when I feel someone jump on me,

"Who was that?" My sister say with her looking at me like she about to Interrogate me
"I don't know" I reply and walk away from her to go back to the bar.

After a few more drinks it's now 4:30am and we are all ready to go home.
"You sure you don't wanna stay at ours" I say to my sister and AM
"No it's fine I gotta get the twins from mum
And dad in the morning so best go home" chels say as she and AM get into an Uber to go back to hers

As they leave in the Uber the boys and I decided to go get some food.
"What we thinking McDonald's" jordan says
"Oh of course" I reply
As we get into McDonald's and order we are all sat around a table eating

"Who was that girl y/n" Matt asks as he takes a bite of his food
"I didn't catch her name" I say looking down
"I know who she was" Owen reply and we all look at him waiting for him to tell us who.
"It was Elizabeth Olsen, she the scarlet witch in the mcu and the Olsen twins sister" he says like it's nothing at all. As he said it Kyle chocked on his food
"Shut up was y/n dancing with Elizabeth fucking Olsen" Kyle says shocked
"Yeah she did Elizabeth was there with Scarlett johansson and few others from the mcu" Owen says
I'm just sat there in pure shock like fuck, I knew she looked Familia and I didn't even put it together.

"Y/N you okay?" Jordan asks Concerned
And Kyle, Matt and Owen looking at me
"Yeah I'm fine" I reply with a smile and carried on eating my McDonald's.

After food we got an Uber back home, jordan went to his room
Which is downstairs, then Matt and I  went to our Separate rooms which are on the first floor next door to each other, and Kyle and Owen went to his room, once I got in my room I locked my door and put my head against the door thinking fuck, am I going see her again or what!

My mind was racing in all directions with questions I needed answers with