Movies

I wake up on the sofa, I notice Lizzie sat on the floor with her head on the sofa but also holding my hand, which makes me smile, I also hear music playing in the back yard and the rest of the girls laughing. I slowly move to sit up and Lizzie head shots around to look at me.

"Hey" I say smiling at her
"Hey your awake" she reply's and getting off the floor and onto the sofa with me, I place the blanket over Lizzie and she give me a soft smiles back.

"Why are you not with the rest partying" I ask
She moves her arm around me so her hand is on the back of my neck tracing little pattern with her nails.
"Because I'm more worried about you" she replied
"Thanks" I smile widely at her

"Wanna tell me what that was all over" she adds looking me up and down trying figure out if I'm okay. Like what do I tell her, oh I had a panic attack over the fact you cheated on Robbie with me upstairs, no I can't say that, she can never know that either.

"I just got into my head a bit to much and started overthink" I lied to her and I feel awful about it like I've never had someone to care so much about me, like Lizzie really trying be here and get me to talk to her and open up, but I'm not like that because I'm so use to having people telling me to grow up and sort it out and ect, so I never opened up to people I just shut people out which is not healthy.

"I know what it's like and your not alone, and I'm here for you" Lizzie say pulling me into a hug and I just hug her back tight, I needed this, anyone could of hugged me tight like it's okay and I would be happy about it but the fact Lizzie is the one todo so, is even better.

I slowly pull away from the hug as I do so I also say "I think we should join the rest"
"We don't have to, we can watch a movie here" Lizzie mentions making me feel like I don't need to feel uncomfortable Socialising outside with the rest.
"I would like that" I reply and smile, with that Lizzie moves to get the tv remote and goes onto Netflix, to look for something for us to watch, as we are scrolling through Lizzie pulls me into her, making me cuddling into her this time, while she still placing patterns on the back of my neck, every so often she would play with my hair.

After deciding to watch 'in the tall grass' Lizzie ensure that the blanket is over us both, and I also notice her looking at me every so often to make sure I'm okay and still awake, also she places little kisses on my head which makes me blush.

After a few more films, I feel myself drifting off to sleep on Lizzie,
"Hey let's get you up to bed" she Whispers
"Okay" I say in my sleepy voice,
With that I get of Lizzie and she gets up from the sofa and starts to walk to the door, she turns round and looks at me still on the sofa half asleep.
"Come on baby" she softly says with a little smile and I nod my head and get off the sofa and follow Lizzie upstairs to my room, as I enter my room I take my top off and my shorts so I'm just in my boxers and bra and crawl into bed as I'm laying here I tap the bed hinting for Lizzie to join.

Lizzie slowly joins me and cuddles up to me, before I knew it I was sleep, dead to the world just cuddling Lizzie.

————

The next morning I wake up to Lizzie nowhere to be seen, I sit up and look around, trying think if I dreamt her sleeping in here again.
After collecting my thoughts and having a shower and getting changed I head downstairs to see chrissy, mk and Ashley sat around the table eating.

"Morning" chrissy greeted me
"Where Lizzie" I reply looking at her and the twins wanting to know where Lizzie is, I noticed the girls look at each other before answering
"She had to go home, Robbie rang her this morning" MK reply
"Oh, um okay" I say kinda hurt she left without saying goodbye.
"Y/n did anything happen between you two this weekend" Ashley asks looking at me concerned and then looking at chrissy and mk
I Hesitate before answers but I shake my head as I reply "no nothing happened" with a small smile which fades after.
"You good kid" chrissy asks and I look up at her and smile "sure I'm good" I reply Reassuring her and the twins I'm fine,

I leave the kitchen and walk upstairs to my room, as I get into my room I close my door and gets back into bed.

Why would she leave without saying goodbye?
Was that kiss nothing to her?
Does she actually care about me?
Or did she just lie to me?

My mind going crazy with what has happened this weekend with Lizzie.

After few hours I decided to go out to see a few friends, who are well known, but also a good Hollywood party is needed and will help get Lizzie of my mind!