On hold

Lizzie PoV

I'm sat by the side of the bath while y/n in the bath relaxing her body, I place small kisses on her shoulders and back of her neck while my hand run water over her body.

"I'm just going get you some clothes ready for when you get out" i says as I get off the floor and y/n looking up at me and nods

I kiss her forehead and head into y/n room to get some clothes ready for her.

While I'm getting some clothes for y/n I stumble upon a draw in her walk in wardrobe with a fair amount of sex toys, I feels myself smirk looking at the toys she has, to one being a strap on which vibrates also. I lick my lips feeling a bit hot and flushed, whiling I'm thinking about y/n fucking me with the strap one.

I get pulled out my thoughts to hearing y/n bedroom door opens and closes, I shut the draw quickly and turn round to see my sisters stood there looking at me confused to why I close the draw so fast.

"Lizzie we need to talk" mk says as she taking a sit on y/n bed, and I look confused to what's going on and walk out the wardrobe to y/n bed where mk is sat and Ashley is standing.

"What" I ask looking at them both, while I'm holding y/n clothes I picked out.

"What are you doing about work Lizzie, you're meant to be off filming in two days" Ashley asks

"I'm not going" I say bluntly

"What" mk says shocked

"I'm not leaving y/n she just gotta out of hospital, I promise her dad I'll take care of her, I'm not leaving her to do filming for nearly two months" I say

"Lizzie, we are here to look out for y/n as well, you can't just not go to work, when you signed a contract" Ashley says concerned

"Like I said, I'm not leaving her" I say pissed
"I would like you both to leave y/n room please" I add walking to the door and opening it for them to leave.

I watch mk get off y/n bed and walk to the door with Ashley, about to leave, mk stops and looks at me.

"She'll be fine why you go work Elizabeth" mk says clearly annoyed that I would drop my life for y/n, I don't say anything back I just shut the door on them and head back into the Bathroom, to see y/n standing there with the towel wrapped around her body.

"I got you some comfy pyjamas to put on, I didn't wanna get anything to tight for you incase it hurts to wear" I say walking towards y/n with the clothes I picked out.

"Thank you, I really appreciate you being here, and helping me" she says softly which makes me smile

"I'll do anything for you" I say which makes her face light up with a smile on it

"I'm going be waiting in your room while you get changed" I say as I leave y/n in the bathroom to get changed, I get on y/n bed while trying find someone for us both to watch on tv.

After a few minutes, y/n comes out of her bathroom, in her pyjamas I picked out for her.

She doesn't get on her bed with me, instead y/n walking back and forth in her room, like something bothering her or she worried about something.

I get off her bed and walk over to y/n and stop her from fidgeting.

"What's wrong" I ask lifting her chin up so she looking at me.

"I'm flattered you wanna take care of me, but you're going work" she says trying not to look at me, but I keep my finger under her chin.

"Y/n I've made my decision, filming isn't a priority right now you are my priority, to make sure you get back to yourself" I say cupping y/n face but she pulls away from me.

"No, you're not putting your career on hold for me, I'm not letting you do that, I'll be fine, I have people around me who will take care of me, and besides I'll be here when you've finished filming" she says like she telling me I have to attend work for the next two months.

"Y/n I don't wanna leave you" I say trying hold myself together emotionally, as I'm kinda hurt she doesn't want me around to take care of her.

"Lizzie I'll be here when you're done at work! But like I said your not putting your career on hold" she says as she walks around to her bed and get into it.

"But" I go to say but y/n cuts me up
"But nothing Lizzie, I'll be fine" she states as she doesn't even look in my direction.

I feel a little hurt that she's telling me to go to work, I know she right I shouldn't put my career on hold for anyone or anything but I feel like I'm going lose her while I'm away filming and i don't want that! I know we're not dating or anything but I don't want to come back in two months to find her in bed with someone else who isn't me!

I get into bed with y/n and turn to face her while she just watching the tv.

"Y/n" I say softly and nervous
"Mmm" she hums in response but doesn't look at me
"Look at me please" I ask
And she does what I say, she faces me making out eyes meet.

"Y/n, I Lo..." I start to say but Chelsea y/n sister enters the room which makes myself and y/n both look at her.

"I brought some food up for you both, didn't know if you was hungry or not, and y/n please eat something even if it's a little bit" she says as she placing the tray of food down on the end of the bed for us.

"Thank you" y/n says to her sister and she leaves the room.

Y/n pulls the tray of food closer to me and her to make it easier for us to reach and enjoy.

"You was saying" y/n says as she bites into a piece of food as she looking at me sweetly

"Nothing, it nothing" I say shaking my head before I reach for something to eat.

Y/n doesn't say anything just smiles at me before putting her attention back to the tv.

I've fallen so deep I love with her, but I'll never have the courage to tell her or admit to anyone how much I love her, and how much she means to me.

It always seems that when I do go to tell her how I feel about her, someone or something always interrupts us before I can say anything. Maybe it's just not meant to be, maybe we are just meant to be friends and nothing else.