Home

(TW panic attacks)

It's been a week since the accident, my body still weak and I'm still in hospital, my dad hasn't left as he's worried and I've never seen my dad be this worried about me or any of my siblings if I'm honest.

Lizzie also hasn't left my side, she also has a few little arguments with her sisters as she doesn't wanna leave me and refused to go back to the hotel with her sisters and mine.

But it's cute, like having Lizzie not wanting to leave me, like she wants to just be right by my side, it's still annoying me what she was going say that day I woke up after telling her I love her, but of course my dad walked in and interpreted us..

We haven't been alone since I woke up, as there always someone else in the room with us, and I know I should just forget about what she was going say but I honestly can't.

As I'm sat in the hospital bed with Lizzie sat on the bed with me, who is holding my hand and one of her arms around the back of my neck holding me close to her.

While my dad sat on the chair at the end of the room, and my sisters, and the twins who are also all in the room either sat on a chair or the floor.

"So good news" the doctor says walking into the room and look over at me and then my dad
"You can go home, all the test have all come back clear, you really lucky to be walking away alive, you just gotta carry on taking this medication, and just rest for a week or so until you don't feel so much pain." The doctor says looking over at me.

"That amazing, thank you" my dad says getting off the chair to shake the doctors hand

"No problem but, someone will have to be with y/n at all time she can't be on her own and if she get worse then please bring her back in" the doctor adds.

"Someone will be with her at all times no worries there" my dad says looking over at Lizzie and myself.

My dad leaves with the doctor to go get the medication I will need.

"Awh y/n you finally get to go home I'm so happy" Ashley says walking over with a smile on her face.

"Please don't give us a scare like this again y/n I don't think our hearts can take it again" mk says

"I didn't plan on it, but I'm grateful to have you all here with me" I say and then looking at Lizzie who then places a kiss on my forehead

"I will take good care of you until you feel 110% yourself" Lizzie says giving a little squeeze on my hand which makes me smile.

After the doctor discharge me from hospital, I'm currently in some sweat pants and sweater ready to leave the hospital.

Lizzie takes my hand in hers as we follow behind my dad and Chelsea with the Olsen twins just behind us.

I feel a little nervous, and the more we get closer out the hospital it feels like my chest is getting smaller, I try not to let Lizzie now how I'm feeling.

Once we get outside the hospital and walking to the car, which is in the parking lot I hold Lizzie hand a little tighter as I see the paparazzi the other side taking photos of us all.

As we get to my dads car, he opens to back door for myself and Lizzie to get in, I start to breathe heavily, and slowly start to shake, and my vision gets blurry, with tears start to form in my eyes.

Lizzie PoV

I notice y/n frozen just staring at the car, I realise she's having a panic attack, she probably scared to get in a car again.

I cup y/n face in my hands making her look at me.

"Hey baby, it's okay, I'm here" I say softly
"Just focus on me" I add and she slowly looks at me.

"W,what if it it happens again" y/n stumbles on her words as her voice breaks.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you" I say slowly pulling y/n into a hug and she hold me tight and starts to sob as she scared and nervous.

Normal she the one to make me feel safe but this time I gotta make her feel safe with me.

"Kid why don't we just sit in the car, see how you feel I won't drive right away" mark say to y/n while holding the car door open.

"It's okay I'll be sat next to you" I add and she looks between myself and her dad who's holding the door, she slowly nods and walks slowly to the car with myself behind her holding her waist until she slowly get into the car and I get in just after, I put her seatbelt on her and then mine over myself and I notices y/n starting to shake again.

"I can't do this" she breaks down as she tried to undo her seatbelt and I stop her and pull her into a hug, with my arm around her shoulder and the other hand on her face.

"It's okay baby, just breathe, breathe with me" I say and she nods and follows my breathing. While she concentrating on my breathing, mark starts the car and showly starts to drive us home.

We get 15 minutes into the drive before y/n noticed the car was moving and that's when she had a meltdown, and it broke me, seeing her like this, I ended up holding her tight to me with her head on my shoulder in my neck, trying calm her down.

An hour later we finally pull up to y/n house, to see Chrissy and amber both outside waiting for us all, my sister got here just before we did as we had to get y/n in the car and calm enough just so her dad could drive.

Once the car stops I help y/n out the car and amber gives y/n and hug and so does Chrissy.

"Let's get you up to bed and get some rest" mark says walking over and hugging y/n after

I follow y/n and her dad upstairs to her room, y/n goes into her room but her dad stops me before I could also.

"Elizabeth if anything happens, she gets worse you call me!" Mark says
"Of course I will" I say softly

"Also thank you for trying calm her down in the car" he adds looking over at y/n who's in her room concerned
"It's okay, I'll do anything for your daughter" I say and he smile back at me and walks into y/n room and I follow behind.

Her dad says bye and leaves closing the door and I head over to y/n bed to where she is laying and I get in myself and let her cuddle into me.

"Lizzie" she says was she just looks at the tv
"Yeah" I say looking down at her as she head is on my chest
"Thank you for not leaving me" she says
"I will never leave you" I say placing a small kiss on her head.

Do I tell her that I do love her, or do I just act like she never told me she loved me in the hospital.

I just won't say anything until she says it again.
Yeah that should be fine I think to myself, it's all I can think about is my feeling for her and how she feels for myself, but I don't have the courage to admit the feeling I have for her yet