Prologue

Past

"Promise we'll be best friends forever Charlie" said little Alana to her best friend

"Of course pinky promise" little Charles said as he held up his pinky.

~~~~

"We are going to be the best racers there ever was,racing side by side Charlie " Alana said looking up at him with her big doe eyes.

"Of course we are Lana." he said looking down at her with the biggest smile on his face.

~~~~

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU CRASHED INTO ME LIKE THAT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"I'm sorry Charlie it just happened so fast."

"You want to race in F1 it's definitely going to be faster are you always going to make the same stupid mistakes?"

"No-"

"This is why you are never going to become a F1 driver" he said and walked away.

It was then the hate,the jealousy started to come in their promise as they made as kids long forgotten.

~~~~

"Are you still in contact with Charles,Al?" Asked her mother Meredith.

"No duhh he thinks that he's now in F1 he's better than everyone else but screw him he'll know one day when I steal the championship right from his hands."

Meredith just shook her head the teen.

~~~~

"MUMMY YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT!"

"What did you find someone else to hate on besides Charles?"

"What? No of course not,I MET LEWIS FREAKING HAMILTON AND HE WANTS ME TO TAKE HIS SEAT AT MERCEDES NEXT YEAR WITH HIM MENTORING ME!"

"Oh my days that great!"

"You know he's even more good looking in person like oh my swoon"

Meredith chuckled "I don't doubt that"

~~~~

Present

Netflix introduction

"Hi my name is Alana Basset I'm twenty three years old and I race for Mercedes AMG F1"

Wooooh first time I can't 😭
Just to put it out there her number is 8 and we will get a backstory for that later LOVE YOU GUYS ‼️

Wooooh first time I can't 😭Just to put it out there her number is 8 and we will get a backstory for that later LOVE YOU GUYS ‼️

Just to bless you guys with this gorgeous specimen 🤪