Chapter THIRTY TWO

Alana's POV
Australia,Perth

"Danny boy lets go dirt biking." I said coming down the stairs of Danny's house.

"We go dirt biking now at night we go clubbing." He said and held up a fist to me to which I responded by bumping my own fist against his.

"I wanna become a biker girl." I told him and went to go sit next to him as we procrastinated going out.

"I can see that but why all of a sudden."

"I was talking to Fabio and-" i told him and he cut me off,of course he will.

"Quartararo?"

"Yes Danny,Quartararo." I said and rolled my eyes at him interrupting me.

"And Charles isn't insecure,damn." He said and laughed while I glared at him and pinched his arm.

"I'm literally friends with half of the English football club if he is going to be jealous or insecure of any man it would be one of them or maybe Marquez."

"Why an Englishman? You can barely understand what they saying."

"Nah that's just Trent besides you do know I'm English right?" I asked him with a questionable look on my face.

"Yeah and I barely understand you." He told me and I pinched his arm again.

"Carry on Like that I'm replacing you with Jenson."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would."

alana_basset.08 posted!

alana_basset.08: DR3 day<3

danielricciardo:must've been your favorite day
sebvettel:she hasn't had a seb day yet calm down
lewishamilton:let's be real her Lewis days are the best
zhouguanyu24: no it's our cat days!
alana_basset.08:Jo speaks the truth

landonorris:I must be a joke then
alana_basset.08:self aware king

charlesleclerc:I'm hurt
alana_basset.08:I told you to come early🙄

~~~~

"Danny I'm finished do we have to go clubbing." I told him as I leaned my head against his shoulder tiredly as we watched the sunset.

"Fine Sunday."

"Don't act disappointed I know you didn't want to go tonight." I told him as I lifted up my head from he's shoulder and shoved him.

"Als you know how I love my alcohol." He said sassily and shoved me back.

"Ok you alcoholic." And shoved him harder back.

"You really wanna start this? Cause I'll win." He said and shoved me again which I responded to by pushing him down from the place we were sitting on.

"You are evil."