Chapter TWO

Over the past two weeks after pre season testing Alana seems to have grown quite close to Daniel Ricciardo and Sebastian Vettel, the drivers even went as far as introducing their wife and girlfriend to her, both females absolutely loving her.

Even the two drivers have grown to care for her more than they had expected, one seeing her as a little sister, one seeing her as a daughter.

Both finding her amusing and loving her humor but also seeing her determination and passion for F1 not seeing such passion and determination before, seeing the potential that Lewis Hamilton saw in her.

For a driver that young that has the amount potential and skill that she has and to know it and still respect other drivers older or younger was quite hard to find. Truly they loved the girl her personality and potential.

Mick Schumacher and her have a strong friendship that not any friendship could compete with.

Even though she is close with her teammate George she is even closer to Mick being friends from there younger days, the two just instantly clicked. Though there is a friendship that could compete with the two, that friendship being the one she once had with none other than Charles Leclerc.

~~~~

Two days before free practice in Bahrain

"Mousey let's get an apartment together,IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF WE DID !" She said beaming up at her closest friend. Mouse/Mousey being her personal name fo him since everyone calls him Mickey.

"We could do that or I could live on my own without you forcing me to sing and dance along to every song you know." Mick said looking down at the girl a slight smile on his face.

"Well where's the fun in that ? Besides ABBA is elite." She asked him with confusion written all over her face.

"Tell you what IF we do get an apartment together I get to choose it,deal?" He said as he raised and eyebrow at her.

"DEAL! Oh! This is going to be so exciting, you know I have feeling this year is going to be great." She said with a big smile as she gave her a friend a tight hug,her friend just smiled and embraced her.

"Maybe I'll even get points." The German boy said.

"I have no doubt that you will Mousey."

~~~~

Free Practice at Bahrain

"I'm nervous, should I be nervous I mean it's free practice." Alana said pacing around.

"It's ok to be nervous especially when it's basically your first weekend in F1, free practice or not." Sebastian said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"The worst you can do is crash in free practice." Said the curly head Australian said shrugging his shoulders, the rest of the people in the room looking at him like what's wrong with you. "Which you won't because you are an amazing driver,much like myself." He added after seeing the looks he received.

"Seb and Danny are right,well that being it's ok to be nervous and that you are an amazing driver." Said her mentor who put his arm over her shoulders to pull her in for a side hug.

"Yeah now get out there and be prepared to look at apartments tonight not late though I need my beauty sleep,you can't get better than this." Said her dearest friend.

"Really that's all you get with your beauty sleep? How underwhelming." The female Brit said with amusement in her tone letting her nerves go.

"HEY!" Exclaimed the blonde boy who was feigning offense and the rest of the people in the room laughing at the duos antics.

~~~~

After free practice

"I got p2! But wait who got p1?" She said to her teammate who got p4.

"I don't know who got p1,let's go ask Lewis or Toto." He suggested the two not seeing the number 16 driver of Ferrari approaching them, "Well done though p2 for your first F1 free practice."

"Thanks-" The girl got cut off by the Ferrari driver.

"Well I suppose you are right George,p2 is not bad for a persons first free practice in F1 but it's not p1." Said the Monegasque. The girl turned around and glared at the boy and stepped closer to him,the two now could basically feel each other's chests against one another.

"Yeah thanks Leclerc, now tell me again what did you get last year in Monaco, oh wait you got a DNF." She said feigning sadness putting a hand on his chest tilting her her head. Truth be told the confidence was a facade feeling his hot breath against her cheeks and him towering over her did things to her,yet she didn't waver.

Putting his hand under her chin and tilting her head more towards him so their faces could be closer, "Don't worry princess this year in Monaco I'll pass you and get p1 and the only thing you'll see is the back of my car." Charles said and let go of her chin and walked off before she could say anything more.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Her teammate exclaimed,flabbergasted.

"Nothing just Leclerc being an arse." She said as they walked into the Mercedes garage with her insides exploding.

"I don't think you mind though"

"Shut it Russel."

"Just saying."

Ok so that's chapter two I have mixed feelings about it but anyways school is starting soon but I'll try my absolute best to update for you guys💜 which brings me to the next thing THANKS ALL OF YOU WHOSE READING REALLY MEANS A LOT

BTW Angelina Jolie plays Meredith her mum