Chapter SEVEN

Alana's POV

"Oh shit fuck I hate life." I said and spread my arms out and hit someone on the face I then started screaming,cause oh my days there's someone in my bed.

"Stop screaming!"

"You stop screaming! Oh wait you that Tom from last night,WAIT you Spider-Man oh my days,MOUSE SPIDER-MAN IS IN OUR APARTMENT AND IN MY BED!" I said and put some random T-shirt on the floor and ran to Micks room.

"Oh my days! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!MOUSE YOU LUCKY BASTARD!" I said as I saw Justine on top of Mick boobs free and all wow it's like catching a sibling having sex.

~~~~

Somewhere in Monaco (guys forgive me I haven't left South Africa I know nothing💀)

"Arthur Leclerc is that you baby boy?" I said as I saw a person looking too much like Arthur Leclerc.

"Alana Basset,you know you said you'd call everyday yet in Monaco you don't hit up your favorite Leclerc brother." He said with a smirk on his face as he came forward to hug me which I gladly returned.

"Who said you are my favorite Leclerc brother we all know Enzo." I said as I recalled the eldest Leclerc brother he was really there for me when I lost Jules,I owe him some might even say my whole racing career which I agree with to a certain extent.

"How dare you? I thought you loved me?" Arthur said feigning sadness.

"Oh you know I do." I said as I put my arm around his shoulder as we continued walking together through the streets of Monaco.

"We having dinner tonight all of us,join us mama misses you and she didn't get to see you after the race which I must say congratulations about." Arthur said as he leaned into me putting his arm around my waist.

"I don't know I'll see cause I'm going out with Danny and Lew today but I'll always make time for mama Leclerc." I said looking at my watch oops I was suppose to be Lew's place ten minutes ago.

"Of course I'll let her know."

"Look baby boy I have to go now,I'll see you soon and good luck with racing!" I said walking backwards towards where my car was parked.

"BYE!AND THANK YOU!"

~~~~

"Shit! Lew I'm sorry Danny oh my days you already here sorry I ran into an old friend." I said running a hand through my curls.

"Yeah and you thought I was going to be late Danny." Lewis said looking at Danny with an I told you so face.

"Listen here Lewis no one can look as good as you without any preparation ok." Danny said as he turned to look at me, "Who did you run into?"

"Arthur."

"As in Charles brother Arthur?" Lewis asked and held a smirk the moment Charles name came out of his mouth.

"Don't look at me like that and yes,cmon let's go I wanna spend a day with my boys such a shame mouse couldn't come." I said and grabbed the small speaker that Danny brought that's was lying on the table.

On a boat

"Guys this is so boring play some music there." I said and just connected my phone to the speaker these people were taking to much time and put on and put on teenage dream cause I could vibe to that any time.

"What in the hell is this?" Danny asked looking baffled at the song choice.

"Katy Perry duh.." I said dancing just like how Lew was.