CHAPTER FIFTEEN

DONT BE A GHOST READER 💜

Mexico

"I'm not going to let you play with my remote control car." Lew said and pouted because apparently I'm stealing Roscoe away from him.

"Lew stop you just jealous because Roscoe likes me more." I said as Lew playfully glared at me I and turn to look down at roscoe who was on my lap,he snuggled further into me as scratched him behind his ears.

"Stop lying to yourself Ally we all know roscoe loves more," he said and crouched down to roscoe,"Come here roscoe come here boy." He said but roscoe stayed still on my lap and Lew pouted.

"Told youuu." I said laughing at Lew's face he truly looked heartbroken. "Don't worry Lew you still have my mum." I said and wiggled my eyebrows at him, "How is that going by the way?"

"We've been going well for the first eight months and uhm I don't know if I should tell you this she showed me your brothers grave." He said and looked at me unsure I paused for a second then I realized my mum is truly moving on and I'm happy for her. I looked up at Lew and smiled.

"You met him." I said my voice cracked as I realized we are learning to live without him even though it's hard but it's what he wanted. Actually I don't know what he wanted I haven't opened up his letter to me. I promised myself I'll do it in Abu Dhabi after the race.

"Ally-" I cut him off before he could go into a panic, "Thank you Lew,don't break her heart I don't think she'll be able to handle it."

"I promise I won't not her or yours." He said and I pushed off Roscoe gently and hugged Lew.

"Can I play with your remote control car now?" I said and laughed into Lew's chest.

"No." He said chuckling.

"I'll tell my mummy."

"Fine."

~~~~

"Carlos golfing is not my thing," I said sighing at Carlos who was trying to convince me to come with him and Charles.

"Please chica Mick can come to." He said and I looked at him puzzled.

"It's not you or Charles golf just bores me it's just walking around and hitting balls in holes." I paused and looked at Carlos and started smiling.

"Please don't-"

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" I said doubling over in laughter hitting Carlos repeatedly on the back.

"Ok,ok,ok it's ok Alana." He said looking at me worried because I was wheezing at this point.

"I'm totally fine." I said and sighed,"I'll come with Mick but bring Isa I miss her." I said and wiped my tears from laughing so hard.

"I worry about you sometimes."

"It's just the anxiety and ADHD I swear."

"There's meds for that."

"I don't take it during race week slows me down."

"Your anxiety Alana that's not good."

"I keep my anxiety pills on me in case of emergency just not the adderal." I said and smiled softly at his concern.

~~~~

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE TEAMING UP AGAINST ME!" I exclaimed to Seb and mouse while we played uno.

"We can't let you win for the second time." Seb said and patted my shoulder while Mick tried to look at my cards but I hit his head.

"Ow there's no need to be violent Ally." Mick said as he rubbed the spot on his head where I hit.