Chapter SIX

Lewis couldn't find his protege,he had looked all over the Mercedes garage and yet he saw no sign of her.He then spotted Daniel Ricciardo and decided to ask him if he knew anything about the whereabouts of the girl.

"Yo Danny have you seen Alana anywhere I can't find her." He asked the Aussie with a bit of concern in his tone worried that she might not be ok.

"Nope I saw her earlier on so she is here.Don't worry Lewis she's fine,if she's with a person I'd be worried about the person." He said chuckling a bit but couldn't shake away the bit of worry he had at the back of his mind.

"Yeah hopefully she's ok."

~~~~
Alana's POV

I was sat behind a tire rack crossed legged.I bet Lewis was worrying right now,seeing as the race begins in ninety minutes but I just needed time to myself.

It was my first home well not really but to me Monaco was my home,so it felt like it was my first home Grand Prix. It just feels that if though I have this weight on my shoulders. What if I get the Monaco curse like Charles?!  Oh my days I'll never survive the embarrassment,poor Charles.

"Alana what are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Seb,he had a gentle smile on his face as he walked closer to me and sat next to me on the floor with he legs spread out in front of him.

"I just needed time to myself,nerves and all." I said and put my head on his shoulder as he patted the top of my head.

"Why are you nervous? You are one of the best drivers on the grid and one of the few good drivers of your generation."

"It's exactly that Seb it's so much pressure and it feels like this is my first home Grand Prix and I feel like I'll just disappoint everyone and I can't do that,one of the reasons that I got into F1 was to show all the girls,the women around the world that we can race just as good as any man,to show that we can dominate it what's suppose to be a male dominated sport whatever the shit that is." I ranted to him and he let me he listened.

"You feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders and that happens when you at the top but when you on the track you let go of that it's like a reliever? And outside of it just ignore the negative criticism because think about it,it's people who have never raced before it's people behind a screen being a couch potato." He said and I chuckled a bit at the end.

"I love the fans don't get me wrong but those people who call themselves fans and put other drivers down are not fans of the sport." He said and I listened carefully to his words and I couldn't help but agree with him.

"You got this Alana when you get in that car just let go of it all and show them all why you are in this sport." He said and offered me a hand, "I believe in you and don't worry you don't have the ability of disappointing me the only way you can disappoint me is not staying true to yourself." He said and gave me hug and kissed me on the forehead, "Now go Lewis is probably having a heart attack."

"Thanks Seb."

"Anytime." He said and he mumbled something but I didn't hear what he said.

Sebastians POV

"Charles you fool."

~~~~
Alana's POV