Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)

A/N: so it's chapter 16 Charles number so I'm hoping this will be a BANG but anyways there's are going to be things happening that don't happen in reality but that's fine cause it's FICTION anyways yeah ooo and vote and comment I love comments mahn I need more of them 😭

~~~~
A week before the Brazilian Grand Prix
Monaco
Alana's POV

"Honestly mouse I don't see the point of this gala." I said sighing to him as I did my makeup while he did my hair. Yes Mick was doing my hair I taught him how from the early days.

"For sponsors Lana..." he paused for a second and looked at me, "You know Charles is going to be there...yeah that's right I remember the movie night you told me about." He said smiling like he just saw Disney world for the first time.

"I should've never have told you...besides he has a girlfriend mouse and besides my bad start with her she's nice." I said sighing putting my eyeshadow brush down as I finished one eye. If you wondering why I didn't get a makeup artist well I completely forgot about this thing.

"Well Arthur doesn't even like her." He said and gripped my last piece of my hair.

"Arthur...Arthur is a complex human being ok." I said and gave him a look.

"Whatever,say what you want but you know I'm right also I'm done." He said and started to flex his hands.

"Oh cmon it wasn't that hard of a job." I said rolling my eyes at his dramatics.

"Whatever just show me the final product." He said and I showed him a thumbs up.

Oh gosh it's time to do my eyeliner,lord have mercy.

"Mouse the final product." I said holding my arms out like Klaus Mikaelson because why not.

"Oh my days,wow!" He said and got up and took my hand making me turn around after that he started giggling, "If I was Gina or Justine I would say oh my days girl slay!" He said and hugged me.

"You are so going to get laid."

"Hopefully." I said and winked at him and walked towards the garage.

"USE PROTECTION I'M NOT READY TO BE A GODFATHER!"

~~~~
At the gala

"So where's your date?" George asked me as he approached with Carmen. I glared at him and hugged Carmen and complimented her on how beautiful she looked.

"I don't have one because not all of us can have healthy relationships or someone like Carmen." I said and glared at him as I downed my first drink of the night.

"Don't listen to him you look beautiful and you do just fine on your own,you don't need a man for that." Carmen told me as she slapped George's arm.

"I was just asking." He said and rolled his eyes at Carmen but gave her a fond smile.