Chapter THIRTY

Alana's POV

It was late at night my mum and Lewis were both in bed and Charles was in the bathroom. I was making cookies can't have Christmas without cookies.

"What are we making?" I hear Charles as he comes down a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

"No you mean what am I making you are not helping you always mess up anything food related." I told him emphasizing the 'I' while I pushed his chest as he came closer.

"Ma cherie...please." He whined as he hugged me from behind while I got the sugar, " I promise I'll be good." He sad and kissed my cheek.

"Fine but you are only helping pour the ingredients after I checked it." I said and turned around to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Do you have such little faith in me baby?"He asked while he smiled down at me and kissed my nose.

"Yes." I said and laughed at his deadpanned face and pecked his lips.

"Remember vegan friendly ingredients for Lewis." I told him as he went to the fridge to get the almond milk.

"How you make vegan friendly cookies I have no idea." He said as put the milk on the counter and stood behind me.

"My love you don't even know how to make normal cookies." I told him and laughed while he playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"It's Christmas you suppose to be nice." He said while he held a bag of flour close to him almost like he was hugging it.

"I am just being honest." I said as I walked over to the sink, "Cmon wash your hands." I told him and he came behind me and put his arms around me and intertwined our hands under the water.

"You are clingy I love it." I told him and turned slightly to kiss him by his jaw.

"You call it clingy I call it cute." He said as he aggressively rubbed my hands together and I laughed.

"You are letting your intrusive thoughts win again Charlie." I said as I now put my hands around his bigger ones. Finally we were done washing our hands and turned off the tap.

"Alright Charlie open the flour." I told him while I set up the measuring bowels and the mixer.

"Lana I-" I heard Charles say as I turned around to look at him to see his face full of flour and some flour on his clothes.

"Oh Charlie." I said and chuckled lightly while he glared at me, I took out my phone an pointed it to him, "Smile." I said as I took the picture.

I took a cloth and went over to him and wiped his face while he pouted, "You can laugh I know you want to." He said and sighed.

"Thank you." Is all I said as I bursted out laughing.

"Alright that's enough." He said and put a hand over my mouth which I pecked which made him smile.

"What's going on we heard Als laughing." Lewis said as my mum and him came down but he stopped short to see me holding cloth while Charles still had his hand over my mouth with some flour still on his face.

"Do I want to know?" My mum asked while she smiled at us and walked over sitting on a stool while Lewis stood behind her.

Charles finally removed his hand from my mouth and I said, "Charles got into a fight with flour."

"Ma fleur..." he whined while he dug his head into my neck out of embarrassment.

"And you didn't help him?" Lewis asked as he sat down next to my mum.

"He can fight his own battles." I said and played with Charles hair.

"You are making this worse." He grumbled into my neck.

"Are you shy? Don't tell me you still have your childhood crush on my mum." I said and he pulled his face out of neck and flicked my forehead while I hit his bicep.

"Excuse me." Lewis said with a serious tone but had a smile on his face.

"Oh it was the cutest thing he would bring me flowers him,Alana and Anthony picked out together and would give them to me and he would blush." My mum said reminiscing.

"I remember that I used to give my flowers to uncle Herve and Anthony use to give it to Mama Pascal." I said and smiled up at Charles who also had a smile on his face.

"And Jules would act sad so Alana would go ruin my mum's garden and give him flowers." Charles said as he kissed my forehead and wrapped a hand around my waist.

"They were nice flowers." I said and shrugged.

"Oh Ally are you making your cookies?" My mum asked as she finally realized the reason behind Charles face.

"Yes this year vegan friendly." I said and smiled and nodded at Lew while he fist bumped me across the counter.

"My man." He said and patted his chest with his fist and we both laughed.

"Since you two are failing horribly-" my mum said as we looked at her offended.

"Hey!" Charles and I chorused while we playfully glared at her.

"It's the truth." Lewis said backing her up but as we glared at him he put his hands up in surrender.

"As I was saying let's make this a group activity."

"See what you did flour puff girl." I said to Charles and hit his bicep again.

A few moments later

"Charles no they are hot." I said and slapped his hand away while he turned and gave a deadpanned look.

"Why do you always hit me ma fleur?" He said and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards his chest while I put my hands on his shoulders.

"It's how I healthily communicate my thoughts and feelings." I said and looked up at him and smiled.

"If it helps she hits me to." Lewis said while he sat opposite to where we were standing with my mum.

"I don't think there's anyone she doesn't hit." My mum said and faked sympathy for Charles.

"You guys are making me sound like a terrible person besides I don't hit Seb." I said and glared at all three of them.

"That's because he's Seb."

Filler chapter really starting the 2023 season next chapter so yeah wooo drama sorry it's been shit 💔🤙🏼unedited