Chapter THREE

Qualifying

"FUCK P2 LET'S GO GUYS !" Alana said extremely happy with her results even though she wished to get pole but she was  still happy with her position and the teams hard work.

"Language! But well done kid we are all extremely proud of you." Her team principal said.

"We got a surprise for you here" said her mentor.

~~~~

Post qualifying interviews

It was post qualifying and Alana and Charles were standing next to each other getting interviewed by Natalie Pinkham.

"So obviously with how the seasons starting with Charles in p1 and Alana in p2 for quali,is it safe to say that there is going to be a rivalry between the two of you and Mercedes and Ferrari?"

"I think it's very early to say in the season but I would love to compete with Charles for the drivers championship,or to at least have a chance at the championship."

"Charles what about you?"

"I agree with Alana it's very early to say,but I would love competing with a top team like Mercedes and going against Lewis Hamilton's protege." He said putting his hand on the small of her back to move her a bit forward as people were passing.

"If you guys do form a rivalry from your perspective,would it be a healthy one seeing as you two were friends before?"

"I hope so."

"So do I." He said as he brought his hand to her hip and looked down at her.

~~~~

Back at the garage

"YES IT'S YOUR FUTURE CHAMPIONSHIP PEOPLE!" The girl exclaimed loudly to the garage and the people cheered.

"Dear mentor you said you have a surprise for me what is it?" She said looking like an excited kid on Christmas, he just chuckled at her and gave her a side hug and gestured to a person behind him.

"MOTHER!" She scram out happily, "You lied to me,your favorite and only living child." She said with feigning disappointment and hugged her mother.

"Well it was a surprise." Her mother said as she reciprocated the hug and rolled her eyes at her daughters antics. "You know I saw Charles and my,my has he grown."

"Ugh mother must you ruin our moment." She said shaking her head, "But anyways I want you to meet a few people who are real important to me, you already know Lulu,Toto,Bono and Danny but I want you to meet Mouse and Seb oooo and Carlos,you got to love Carlos who doesn't?" She said chuckling in disbelief at the thought of people actually disliking Carlos.

"You know I thought you'd want your mother to meet your very lovely teammate." Her teammate said to her.

"Of course how can I forget you Georgie,mother this is George my very,damn I can't find the right word to describe you."

"It's very nice to meet you Mrs.Basset." He said politely after rolling his eyes at his teammate.

"Oh no it's Bianchi, but it's very nice to meet you to George call me Meredith." (DID I JUST MAKE HER JULES OLDER SISTER YES I DID YOU GUYS WILL GET A BACKGROUND LATER)

Alanas teammate looked at her with a surprised look on his face.

"Oh yeah,did I forget to tell you my mum is Jules Bianchis sister?" She said nonchalantly.

"You might have left that bit out."

"Oops?"

~~~~