Chapter TWENTY-ONE

Alana's POV
Abu Dhabi

Currently I was still in Abu Dhabi because we all decided that Sebs party will be here which is in two days.

"Charles!" I whined because I was bored and plopped myself on his lap.

"Yes?" He asked pulling me closer to him and kissed my eyelids,I love this guy.

"I'm bored." I said and and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Do I look like entertainment to you?" He asked jokingly and ran his hand up and down my thigh.

"Ye-" I got cut off by my phone ringing.

"Yes Danny?"

"Tell Charles to bring his car to the track about around half an hour."

"Wh-"

"Ok great bye."

"What is it ma cherie?" Charles asked me as he dug his face into my neck peppering kisses along my neck.

"Danny said we should bring ourselves and your car to the track."

"Why?" He asked confused.

"No idea." I said and pecked his lips and got up.

~~~~
Yas Marina

"Ok guys we going to race around the track in teams and since there's twenty one of us one team will have three people." Danny said making a lot of hand movements,he gets excited sometimes.

"And there are stages like quarter finals,semi finals and final finals?" Lewis said sounding a bit confused at the end.

Teams
Lewis,Sebastian and Mick
George and Alex
Lando and Carlos
Daniel and Max
Alana and Charles
Pierre and Yuki
Lance and Esteban
Zhou and Valterri
Checo and Fernando
Nicholas and Kevin

"I thought Alana and Charles don't like each other." Yuki said looking confused at the teams depicted on the white board.

"It is a bit suspicious." Alex said tilting his head a bit.

Charles who was standing behind me can closer to me and whispered in my ear, "They have no idea." He said and lightly tapped my arse in a way that no one would be able to see.

"Shush you." I said slapping his chest while laughing slightly.

"Alright first race is..." Danny said while pausing looking at us disappointedly at us, "Drumroll guys!" He exclaimed.

"Anyways first race is George and Alex VS Carlos and Lando!" He said and the rest of us oohed.

"My money is on Carlos and Lando." Charles whispered to me as he wrapped and arm around my shoulders.

"Nah mines is on George and Alex,more confident and competitive." I said and laughed at the sight of Alex and George giving each other pep talks.

"Baby no it's like you haven't seen mines and Carlos's challenges." He said and twirled one of my curls.

"Oh I have and it brings me joy." I said and he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Yo Danny are we allowed to film." Lance asked looking around.

"Go ahead."