Chapter TWENTY-NINE

Rushed and unedited
Alana's POV
Greece

"This is the temple of Athena you know-" I said to Charles as he walked next to me our pinkies wrapped around each others.

"Yes ma cherie you told me when you were obsessing over Greek mythology." He said and chuckled and kissed my forehead as we caught up to the rest.

"I have ADHD ok you can't judge me I have had more obsessions than all Lewis' wins and also I didn't expect you to remember." I said and fully intertwined our fingers.

"Of course I remember,I do listen you know." He said and playfully rolled his eyes at me, "What is your new obsession mon amour?" He asked as he looked down at me and smiled brightly back at him.

"The ocean." I said and I was about to start of a whole documentary on whale sharks because they are adorable.(fun fact I do have adhd and I am obsessed with the ocean rn.)

"Aren't you afraid of drowning?" Danny asked me confusedly because I am scared of drowning.

"I am." I said and nodded affirmatively while Alex looked at me confused.

"Alex just don't ask." George said and shook his head at Alex, "The answer will confuse you more."

"Rude." I said and threw my water bottle at him and it directly hit his chest.

"OW!" He said pointedly at me and held up his arms to question what's wrong with me.

"I'm sorry did I hurt your rib cage?" I asked playfully and he glared at me and through the water bottle at me but before it could hit me Charles caught it and I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

"You know George for a formula one driver your reaction time sucks."

Charles POV

"They have to be somehow related." Pierre whispered to me as I watch Alana and George bicker.

"Please no I don't think I can manage a lifetime of this."

"Well it looks like you already turning grey." He said and I glared at him and mocked him by imitating what he said.

3rd POV

"Look at those idiots who fights like that?" Alana asked George as they now stood side by side and judged Charles and Pierre.

"YOU!" Alex and Danny chorused and stared shocked at Alana and George.

"Nah,nah it's definitely cause they French." Alana said and George pointed at her nodded his head.

"You might be right."

"HEY!"

"Sorry Kika." Alana said to Kika and walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm not French George." Charles deadpanned while George shrugged and pointed at Alana.

Charles looked at his girlfriend who finally turned her attention to him and smiled sheepishly.

"IT WAS DANNY!"

"WHAT NO! Alana get back here!" Danny called out as he chased her down the stairs.

"Why are they so unserious?" Carmen asked as they all watched the pair in amusement.

"It's Danny and Alana."

"You should see her with Lewis."

~~~~
Alana's POV

I was sad we were leaving today and I wasn't leaving with Charles I was leaving with the girls. Now I love my girls but traveling with Charles can be fun except when he complains about me cheating in chess.