Chapter THIRTY THREE

A/N: I will be changing Alex's name because I feel like she gets a lot of unnecessary hate Like OH SHES NOT CHARLOTTE of course she isn't you dumbasses like why people be going on like they were apart of Charles relationship BFFR! Anyways I'll be changing it Sophie but Alex will still be there being a girls girl 😗

____________________________________

Alana's POV

Charles had his hand latched onto mine from behind as I led us to the VIP section where our friends were for the night as we reached I heard someone call out my name who else other than Danial Ricciardo.

"ALANA! You finally here Cmon walk faster!" He called out to me while I rolled my eyes and tugged Charles.

"I'm coming don't pull I'm sensitive." He said jokingly to which I tugged him harder.

Danny brought a round of drinks for all of us,this will be my only drink because I will be responsible,I can't be caught dancing on tabletops...again.

"Hey Charles." I turned to see who said that and I saw Sophie who took a seat next to him to which I internally rolled my eyes at,like seriously how is she here?

"Hello." Charles said then turned to me and saw the discomfort on my face and wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled closer to him and put one hand on my thigh rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Why don't you come dance with me?" She asked putting a hand on his arm which made him move closer to me.

"No." He said and kept it short and held me tighter which made me put my hand on his which rested on my thigh.

"Oh cmon at least join my friends and I at our table?" She said and tugged on his arm hard which moved his hand away from my thigh.

"No-" He said but I cut him off because does she not take a hint the man doesn't want you,what happened to being a girls girl?

"We will join you." I told her and sarcastically smiled up at her and stood up which made Charles also stand up on the side of me and put an arm around my waist.

"There's not enough space for two." She told me with a glare on her face and tried to stay confident as I towered over her with my now 6'3 height with heels which made me taller than Charles.

"There's Charles lap don't worry honey." I told her and turned to call out Danny who was cheering Checo on as he gulped down his tequila.

"Yo Danny we will be back just now!" I said to him and he held a thumbs up.

We got up and walked to her table of friends who I greeted and recognized one of them to be Alex who knows Isa and Charlotte,Enzo's girlfriend.

Charles sat down and pulled me onto his lap and put his chin on my shoulder while his arms rested on my thighs.

"This is Charles girls and his friend." She said with a smirk and sat next to us which made me and Charles glare over at her.

"Girlfriend." We chorused and Alex looked over at her friend in shock.

"What Alex?" She sneered which I mentally had to hold myself back from saying anything.

"He's in a relationship and you trying to..." she said but her words died out.

"It's not going to last." She said and that's when Charles and I both got mad.

"Excuse me?" I said and Charles tapped my thigh to make me stand to which I did and he stood up after me.

"If you think I am going to leave her for you then you are mistaken I was your friend out of pity don't take it of context." He told her deadly serious and her friends minus Alex who were smiling dropped their happy faces and glared at ME.